Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ima on drskost, ali nema to nešto... Malo ko ima, da se razumemo.

Comment

• Ako mene pitate, samo nek ratuju. Ferrariju ne treba novi Webber
      1994 1995 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004
      1997 1999 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2008 2009 2015
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by quard1aN View Post
        Ako mene pitate, samo nek ratuju. Ferrariju ne treba novi Webber
        Na šta tačno misliš?

,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
        I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

• Mislim na Rosberga kao Webbera
          1994 1995 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004
          1997 1999 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2008 2009 2015
          sigpic

Comment

• Radio transkript nakon trke, preuzet sa F1 Accessa.

Radio to HAM
            Great stuff Lewis, great stuff. Stellar weekend mate. That's the full house
            Paddy: Great job Lewis, fantastic win, thank you.
            HAM: Great job all weekend guys - whoo! Yeah man!
            Radio to ROS
            Great job Nico, 1-2 for the team. Not good for you, but very good for the team result, thank you.
            Radio to VET
            Yes! P3, P3. Well done mate. Another podium, good effort.
            VET: Good job guys, good job guys. They were just a bit too quick today. I think on the options we were more competitive, but on the primes obviously was more difficult. But grazie, grazie ragazzi. Grande lavoro, P3, una podium. Grazie. (Thanks, thanks boys. Great work, P3, a podium. Thanks)
            Radio to RAI
            Okay, good job Kimi, good job.
            RAI: Am, thank you.
            Radio to MAS
            MAS: Yeah, we did the best of the race. Unfortunately, we couldn't get close to Ferraris, but it was a good race. Thank you guys.
            Okay, cheers Felipe. Nice job. Another good, solid race. Good performance, looked after the tires well. Had two good stints on the prime tire there.
            Radio to BOT
            So P6, good job. Beaten by cars that were quicker today.
            Radio to GRO
            Well done mate, well done. First points of the season, P7.
            GRO: Good job guys, good job. Not easy on the second stint, but very pleased though, so thank you.
            Radio to NAS
            So that's P8, well done. That was a solid race, and good pace also.
            NAS: So P8 for us then?
            Confirm, P8.
            NAS: Okay, good job guys.
            Yeah, yourself also.
            NAS: Yeah we had no chance early on in the race. Anyways, still some good points for us.
            Yeah, worked out well.
            Radio to RIC
            We were in with a real good shout at the end there mate, bit of a shame about the safety car for us, you were doing a great job. Well done mate.
            Radio to ERI
            Okay Marcus, well done, good job. So we're P10, Felipe managed to get P8, Ricciardo in between. Think you showed a good fight, good overtaking, good defending. Think wasn't too easy, think we picked up a bit too much understeer actually. Maybe the track picked up some grip, actually the rear gained more than the front end.
            ERI: Yeah, I was struggling a lot in the slow speed with the front tires not working at all. Anyway, we got some points, that's good. Or one point, ha.
            Yeah, that's good, so good job.
            Radio to ALO
            Okay Fernando, that is the end of the race. We finished P12, got both cars home, that's a good step forward. Had a few difficulties during the race, but hopefully you had a little fun out there at times.
            ALO: Yeah, it's okay guys. First race really for me, so yeah. Good to bring the car home. We know soon we will have a bit more fun.
            Yeah, absolutely.
            Radio to BUT
            Well done mate. Bit of a tough afternoon, but we got the car home at least. We're definitely getting closer to the pace of the midfield cars, so still signs of progress I think.
            BUT: Yeah, sorry about, uh, the incident. Um, apart from that, yeah. The option run was reasonable, the primes struggling a little bit with the rear.

I jedna za kraj, rezime vikenda.

Comment

• A Manori su toliko spori da su prošli kroz cilj kada su svi radii isključeni?
              ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
              I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

• Ko zna da li imaju para za radio...

Comment

Working...
                X