No announcement yet.

Burnley F.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jbg Dule, imas previsoka ocekivanja. Ja citam po twitteru, od ljudi s kojima sam u kontaktu da smo odigrali dobru utakmicu, a uostalom Shefield nije izgubio 14 utakmican (ili tako nesto) na svom stadionu. Vokes je citam bio solidan, lijepo je iskoristio svoju snagu kod prvog gola.
    -
    Ulvestada ne bih u prvu, odigrao je do sada dvije utakmice, jednu sam gledao i nije mi jasno sto je on toliko dobro napravio, a da ne radi Jones

Comment

• Ako ces cijelo vrijeme prenositi njihova misljnja kao svoja onda nema fajde da u neku raspravu ulazimo jer nemas svoje misljenje. No sta oni kazu to i ti kazes.

Toliko.
      Pozdrav...
      Last edited by Dule Krtola; 04-02-16, 06:53.

Comment

• Šon Dajš potpisao je novi ugovor sa Barnlijem!

Burnley Football Club is delighted to announce that manager Sean Dyche has today signed a new contract.

Dyche, currently the 11th longest serving manager in English football, took charge of the Clarets in October, 2012.

He signed an extension to his original deal in the summer of 2014, after guiding the club into the Premier League.

The new and improved contract takes effect immediately.

The Clarets boss said: “The Chairman, the Board of Directors and myself have been discussing the future of the club now for a while, because that comes first.

“On the back of that there is my role and we agreed a short while ago to start talks on a new contract.

“I am pleased to say that is now agreed. It’s an improved situation for myself and hopefully the club as well.”

Dyche Garlick managers board

He added: “We have been building something here for the last three-and-a-half years and there have been lots of good times and lots of changes.

“We want more good times here and I want to be a part of that.

“I made it clear in the summer when there were lots of questions, and I make it clear again now that my view is to continue to try and improve and build what we do at this football club.

“There are no guarantees forever because we all know the complexities of this game, but it’s safe to say that I am signing for a good reason and that is to be here and do well.”

Chairman Mike Garlick added: “I am absolutely delighted at this news.

“We have been speaking about this for a few months and it was never in doubt and quite simple to get done.

“Sean has been here three-and-a-half years and if we weren’t a good fit for each other I don’t think we would be in this healthy situation.

“The mentality of Sean and the club are very much alike and we see things the same way, essentially.

“I think what we have currently is the best manager in the Championship and what Sean and I really want is for him to be the best manager in the Premier League.”
        Last edited by Dule Krtola; 05-02-16, 20:16.

Comment

• Burnley-Hull
          1:0
          78' Vokes

Comment

• Lloyd Dyer novi igrac Burnley!

Comment

• 10 000(+) pregleda ova tema ima, za malo vise od godinu dana. Za neke teme to nije nista al za mene je nesto i to nesto mi puno znaci.
              Hvala svima koji su me podrzavali od pocetka i za one koje nisu jer su mi dali jednu veliku dozu motiva i volje da nastavim sa radom. Jest da niste imali sta procitati za ovu godinu i kusur al nadam se da cete tek u buducnosti imati sta da procitati pa bio Barnli u Premier, ostao u Cempionsip il ispao u 3,4 ligu.
              Ostaje mi neki zal sto se tema obrisala na nekoliko mjeseci al sam nesto naucio za to vrijeme.

Da se jos jednom ponovim hvala vam na ovim 10 000 pregledu jer mi znaci posto sam bukvalno sam ucestvovao u svemu sto treba jedna tema da ima. Nadam se da cete me i u buduce pratiti, postovati me kao i moj izbor kluba.

Budite mi dobro.
              Bojan

Comment

• Bravo Dule, srecan jubilej. Teme Evertona, Vest Hema i Aston Vile, legendarnih engleskih klubova se ne mogu podiciti sa tolikim brojem pregleda.
                sigpic

Comment

• Hvala Vlado, hvala puno.

Po broju pregleda i po aktivnoscu.

Nadam se da je ovo tek pocetak jedne fine price...

Comment

• Mec pocinje od 16h!

Comment

• POLUVRIJEME

Burnley-Rotherham
                      1:0

28' Vokes-Iz penala

Comment

• Kraj meca

Burnley-Rotherham
                        2:0

1:0 Vokes-Iz penala
                        2:0 Arfield

Jos je rano pricati o tabeli jer Mizbro i Hal imaju 2 odnosno 1 utakmicu manje.
                        Al trenutrno smo drugi sa 59 bodova, Hal prvi sa 60 , Mizbro treci sa 58 a Brajton cetvrti sa 57. Naredna mislim protiv N. Foresta
                        Last edited by Dule Krtola; 20-02-16, 17:08.

Comment

• Burnley-Nottingham Forest
                          20:45

Postave

Nottingham Forest: De Vries, Lichaj, Mancienne, Mills (c), Jokic, Ward, Vaughan, Tesche, Gardner, Osborn, Oliveira

Comment

• Poluvrijeme

Burnley 0 - 0 Nottingham

Comment

• Kraj meča

Burnley 1-0 Nottingham

68' Vokes

Sve isto na tabeli jer su prva četvorka iliti Hal, Mizbro, Barnli i Brajton dobili.

Naredna protiv Boltona u gostima.

Comment

• Bolton-Burnley
                                16h

Postava Burnley

Postava Bolton
                                Last edited by Dule Krtola; 27-02-16, 14:17.

Comment

Working...
                                X