Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opet provokacija i omalozavanje.
    Samo ne znam dokle vise...

@Mostovoy Oni su jucerasnjom pobjedom maltene jednom nogom u Premier Ligu. I iskreno mi je drago i bio je red da vise udju ali da se ponovim, sacekajmo ima jos da se igra. Do jucer je Brajton bio u njihovoj poziciji a vec danas 3,4 na tabeli.

Comment

• E moj Dule da je bar tebi bila namjenjena ova Princarina poruka.

Nego hocel kupovat sta Barnli, kakva je finansijska situacija u klubu?
      sigpic
      "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
      AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Son Dajs je najavio da ce biti aktivan u januarskom prelaznom roku, tako da bice novih igraca. Ljetos je, moze se reci pogodio sa pojacanjima, ali nije to dovoljno ako mislimo juriti barem to 2 mjesto. Jer nam sredina bas skripi.
        A dobro finasiska situacija u klubu nije bas zavidna sto se moglo vidjeti ljetos kad smo u istom mjesecu kupili pa prodali za milion funti manje, istog igraca. To dovoljno govori o finasijama Barnlija.
        Sa ovim igracima, bez sumnje mozemo izboriti najmanje al najmanje plej of tako da i ako ne kupimo neko ozbiljno pojacanje sa Dajsom na klupi nema zime u Barnliju.

Comment

• Ne valjam kada konstruktivno kritikujem, ne valjam kada pohvalim

Comment

• Ti ne hvalis u tome je problem, baka moj. Ti omalozavas, al ovaj put bilo podjeba*anje. Al dobro, valjda cu se navici na takve situacije...

Comment

• Malo šta može da se vidi za ovih 2 minuta i 20tak sekundi ali ako ništa drugo da se vidi 4 gola.

Da ponovim, naredni meč protiv Hull u subotu. Derbi 23 kola.

Comment

• Sean Dyche: Burnley facing tougher battle to win promotion to Premier League

SEAN Dyche says the challenge facing Burnley to win promotion to the Premier League is greater than the one they had two years ago, because of increased competition and finance in the Championship.

There is congestion at the top of the table, with only 14 points separating the top 10 teams, with Middlesbrough on 46 down to Brentford with 32, while three teams just outside of the play-offs - Sheffield Wednesday, Birmingham and Cardiff - are all locked on 33 points after 22 games.

On the finance front, leaders Middlesbrough have added to last season’s spend with the summer signings of Stewart Downing, for £5million, David Nugent and Christian Stuani.

Ambitious Derby had spent over £10million before the end of July, Leeds made their biggest outlay since buying Nicky Barmby from Liverpool for £2.76m in 2002 when they signed Chris Wood from Leicester for £3m, Sheffield Wednesday paid some significant fees to strengthen their squad, while Boxing Day opponents Hull City were also active in the transfer market in an effort to bounce back at the first attempt after relegation, albeit after losing more than £24m-worth of playing assets.

But added to that is the heightened expectation on Burnley, after going up on a shoestring in 2014 and using their parachute payments to double the club’s transfer fee to sign striker Andre Gray from Brentford for £6million, in a total spend of around £12m, after losing Danny Ings, Kieran Trippier and Jason Shackell in the summer.

“It’s a different challenge. Every season is,” said Dyche. “This has changed considerably from two years ago.

“We were the underdog story, rightly so after selling our main striker (Charlie Austin) two days before the season, all the challenges of it, cutting millions off the wage bill.

“We had about 18 main first team players. We were under the radar - not all season but for the first 15 games or so.

“I wouldn’t say we were taking people by surprise because that would be disrespectful to a group that proved to be ultimately strong.

“But now it’s a different thing, there’s a different expectation. People now take you seriously from the get-go. They’re not waiting to take you seriously, they take you seriously from the very beginning.

“Teams adopt different styles of play against you now.

“There are different challenges in the market.”

Dyche added that the spending power of rival clubs was one of them.

“Clubs now in the Championship are going for gold spending vast amounts of money,” he said.

“Some can’t afford it but still spend money; some who can afford it are looking at individual benefactors. That’s not to have a go at them, it’s up to them. But our club can’t be run like that.

“The club wasn’t in great shape when I got here as manager. It’s in very good shape now and there has to be a balance towards that because we haven’t got people who are just going to throw money at it.

“All of that goes into the challenge.

“There are so many different mindsets and expectations and perceptions. It’s what makes the Championship such an exciting division, and probably this year even more so because there are more runners and riders within that top group, and who knows, there might others to come out of the pack. We’ll see.”

LINK

Young Burnley stars look to future after signing new deals

Comment

• Burnley boss Dyche looking to strengthen squad in January with permanent signings

BURNLEY boss Sean Dyche has been assured he has money to spend in the January transfer window, and is looking to use it on permanent signings to boost his squad.

The Clarets chief has identified targets for the new year, and will be looking to act on them as quickly as possible.

The club was criticised last season in the Premier League for failing to strengthen in January, while in their promotion campaign Ashley Barnes was their only mid-season signing.

Dyche stressed the club was now in the strongest financial position he had known in over three years as manager.

But with the unpredictable and often volatile nature of the transfer window, he accepts that he might have to exercise patience with the selling club before any moves can be made.

“I make it clear to everyone, there is money available. It’s not a bottomless pit - wages are still a challenge, when you talk about your real big market players that is, so we still have to careful with that one,” he said.

“But we’ve moved a long way in two years financially, and what we can do has moved a long way. Even with the training ground, changes at the ground and all that, we still have a pot available, and if the right players comes along, we will activate.

“There are certain situations we are already on with, but that depends on the other club rather than us.

“The thing that has changed in the market, in my experience, is that ‘straightforward’ deals aren’t straightforward. Some clubs are acting like agents, and if we go in for a player, they let other clubs know we’re in for them.

“They often phone three other clubs or tell the press, so it’s become hard on that point.

“January starts, you do your business appropriately, you speak to the club, the agent, the player, and when you think a deal is coming, a week goes by, two, and you’re saying ‘are we going to do this or not?’, and really they are playing the game.

“That’s some clubs, and agents do that, depending on whether you are their number one choice. If you are, no dramas. If there are three or four, of they promote those choices - and most clubs spin plates and delay situations - it’s very complex, way more than people think, unless you have the magic fat chequebook.

“It’s so frustrating, we try and do our business one minute after midnight on January 1st, but it’s very rare that actually happens. Barnesy was a rare one where all parties agreed to the original deal.

“It’s a tougher market, and usually the winner is money.”

But, with Burnley well placed in the promotion pack going into the Boxing Day game at fellow challengers Hull City, Dyche remains optimistic about adding new faces.

“Ideally they will be permanent (signings),” he said.

“I think we’re in a position to do that, which is good for the bigger picture of the club, and the immediacy as well, which is a given.

“I think then, unless you get a situation where there are a lot of injuries, there’s an attachment to the club with permanent signings, that extra little bit to attach yourself to a team and give everything for that team.

“I just think it adds to it. It’s not a given, I went on loan as a player and gave everything - some players do that, some find it weird and don’t. It’s one of those things.

“Ideally permanent will be the first port of call.”

LINK

Comment

• Hull-Burnley

Subota
                    16:00

SportKlub3

No one likes us,
                    No one likes us,
                    No one likes us,
                    We don't care,

We are Burnley,
                    Super Burnley
                    We are Burnley,
                    From the Moor...

Comment

• Hull-Burnley
                      3:0

Livermore
                      A. Hernandez
                      Clucas

Comment

• Dule, ovo su bogami velike oscilacije, al nadam se da će te dobaviti bar kvalifikacije/doigravanje!

Comment

• Ne znam šta da kažem, što da napišem. Baš sam bio bjesan, razočaran nakon meča.

Ne znam jesi li gledao meč, ali jednog pasa, krštenog nismo imali, ali ni jednog. Svaki pas nam je bio nazad, ka odbrani. Ni jedanan šut, da kažeš bila razigrana akcija nije bila. Nevjerovatno koliko nemamo igre, nemamo čovjeka da krene naprijed. Nemamo čovjeka koji pravi razliku. Sve se svodi na Greja. Sve. Mora rekonstrukcija tima. Maknuti onu starudiju i staviti mlađe pa makar bili momci iz B odnosno U21 tima jer ovako stvarno nema smisla. U zadnjih 8 mečeva, dobili smo 1 meč... A pričamo o ulasku u premijer ligi.

Sada slijede 4 navodno lake ali gledajući trenutnu igru, biće dosta problema.

Burnley-Bristol
                          16h

Comment

• Nađoh na tviteru. Iskreno nisam obraćao pažnju na ovo. A inače danas od 16h dočekujemo Bristol siti koji je 22 na tabeli.

Andre Gray has scored 9 goals in just 8 home league apps for the Clarets. Turf Moor Terror!

Comment

• Ohohoho

Mee sa lijeve strane prešao na štopera. Mijenjače Duff-a.
                              Ward umjesto Mee na lijevu stranu.
                              Jones mijenja Marney-a.
                              Kightly mijenja Boyd-a.

Boyd-a i Marneya nema ni na klupi, navodno radi povrede. Tako da će Norvežanin Ulvestar i Chris Long dobiti mjesto na klupu.

Bristol City: Fielding, Bennett, Ayling, Flint, Baker, Williams, Smith, Pack, Freeman, Wilbraham, Kodjia.

subs: O'Leary, Moore, Little, Bryan, Reid, Cox, Burns.

Comment

• Poluvrijeme

Burnley-Bristol City
                                2 - 0

37' Andre Gray(Michael Kightly)

45+2' Andre Gray(David Jones)

Comment

Working...
                                X