No announcement yet.

Burnley F.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danas se igra 21. kolo čampionšipa. Derbi se igra u Midlsbrou, đe će domaća ekipa ugostiti Barnli.

Domaćini doćekuju ovaj meč kao drugoplasirana ekipa lige sa 40 bodova. U prošlom kolu su remizirali sa ekipom Brimingena ali bez obzira na remi popularni Boro-vci su u odličnoj seriji, jer u zadnja 4 meča imaju 3 pobjede. Sastav bi trebao biti identičan kao i protiv Brimingena; Konstantopoulos; Nsue, Ayala, Gibson, Friend; Clayton, Leadbitter, Stuani, Downing; Adomah, Nugent.

Tim Barnli baš i ne blista u posljednje, jer u posljednjih 5 kola imaju 4 remija i 1 poraz. Šon Dajš ko da čeka januarski prelazni rok, pa da osvježi tim jer puno imamo starijih, iskusnih igrača a koji ne donose razliku na terenu. Dajš je poznat po tome, da ne mjenja puno sastav iz meča u meč ali nakon 5 mečava neuspjeha, možda je vrijeme da nešto značajno promjeni u ekipi, prije svega u odbrani a i na sredini nebi škodilo. Mada kakve ima igrače na klupi, bojim se da nema prevelikog izbora. Barnli je trenutno 5 sa 35 bodova, a nakon ovog meča, dočekuje Čalton.

Middlesbrough-Burnley
    20:45

Last edited by Dule Krtola; 15-12-15, 16:16.

Comment

• Konačno neke promjene!!!

Nova formacija; 4-5-1

Vraća se u tim Marney, nakon povrede i to će mu biti prvi start ove sezone. Ostalo sve isto.

Ako već nemamo raspoloženog drugog špica, onda možda još jedan igrač na sredini nešto donose.

Middlesbrough: Dimi, Kalas, Ayala, Gibson, Friend, Nsue, Forshaw, Clayton, Downing, Fabbrini, Kike.

Comment

• GOAL

Middlesbrough-Burnley
        1:0

55' Nsue

Comment

• 6 utakmica bez pobjede!!!!

Naredna protiv Čaltona, pa novi derbi, protiv Hala...

See you, malo morgen soon!!

Comment

• Burnley boss Sean Dyche rues lack of cutting edge in Middlesbrough defeat

Spoiler
            BURNLEY manager Sean Dyche blamed a lack of guile in the final third as they slipped to a second defeat in three games.

Emilio Nsue’s 54th minute goal fired Middlesbrough to the top of the Championship while Burnley have not only gone six games without a win but are now three games without a goal.

“They took their chance with a good bit of quality - an awful goal from our point of view defensively, and they’ve only really had another couple of chances in the box. We’ve kept the ball well, we haven’t had enough guile in the final third, that’s what it boils down to,” said Dyche.

“We kept the ball until we got into the final third and then gave it away too cheaply too many times.

“I thought we dealt with them well in the first half, particularly tactically, we changed the shape a little bit because we wanted to keep the ball and work with the ball more and try to be patient with the ball.

“We finished the half in good form, they started the second half better and got the one goal up. It’s a game of tight margins and they came out on top.”

LINK

Komentari, kako su navijači Barnlija, viđeli meč protiv Midlsbroua

Sean Dyche hails Burnley players for keeping their focus despite questionable decisions

Spoiler
            BURNLEY boss Sean Dyche has credited his players with not getting bogged down by decisions that he feels have cost his side points.

Clarets winger George Boyd had a certain goal ‘saved’ by Cardiff right back Lee Peltier - an incident which went unnoticed by the referee in the 2-2 draw.

More recently Andre Gray was denied a penalty after Nedum Onuoha pulled the striker by the shirt in the box in the weekend’s 0-0 draw at QPR.

It was Burnley’s fourth draw from a run of five games without a win.

Dyche said he felt frustration on behalf of himself, the team and the supporters, but added that he is pleased with the attitude his players have shown towards such potential game-changing decisions.

“I’ve enjoyed the players’ focus on the games and it’s been tough for our fans, home and away, over the five-game run they’ve seen some big things go against us that have been out of our control,” said the Burnley boss.

“I think that’s hard for fans to take.

“You can only ask them to value what you do 11 v 11 and not worry about decisions, but we’ve unfortunately had to talk about decisions.

“There was another on Saturday when Andre Gray got free and had his shirt pulled.

“Because our players don’t go down easy another decision goes against us.

“I find that frustrating for our fans because that was right at their end and they could see it.

“But I’m pleased the players have kept their focus and not got too involved in that and kept playing and working hard and kept earning the right to win.”

The Burnley boss added: “It’s frustrating for me in the bigger picture because we’ve already had points that have gone against us from big decisions and we can’t do anything about that.

“All we can do is maintain our focus on what we’re about, what we’re looking to achieve in the bigger picture but also every time a game comes around, and I’ve been pleased overall.

“There are still things that we can improve on, there are still things that we can adapt and change, but overall I think we’re going along in good shape at the moment.”

LINK

Comment

• Burnley boss Sean Dyche refusing to panic over slump in form

SEAN Dyche is not worried about the tricky run Burnley find themselves on, because they went through similar two years ago and STILL won promotion.

After an 11-game unbeaten run in all competitions, consisting of 10 wins, was ended by a Capital One Cup exit at home to West Ham in late October, Burnley went on to win just three times in the next 12 Championship games.

That run of form was turned on its head at the turn of the year.

Following an unlucky FA Cup exit at the hands of Southampton, the Clarets lost just once in the second half of the season to secure second spot and promotion to the Premier League.

And it is one reason why Burnley boss Dyche will not be pressing the panic button over their current run of six winless games, going into tomorrow’s visit of lowly Charlton Athletic.

“When you’ve had good times and you look backwards, it’s rose coloured,” he said.

“There’s the thought that we started that (promotion) season as big underdogs, which is probably true, and then won every week. But we didn’t. I think we had four wins in 15 games.

“Now we don’t want to replicate that, but it’s nothing to be afraid of.

“That can happen and you can still be productive, as we’ve shown before.

“But in balance to that it’s important the next one’s right and the one after etc.

“It’s not something you ask for, it’s not something you want, but when it comes your way you have to see how the team’s actually performing, the players you’ve got performing, the ones who are getting fitter, the ones who maybe deserve a chance, the ones who haven’t had a chance, process that all down to get the right outcome. But by no means do you accept that run.

“We know that it’s really important to get back to winning ways and the sooner the better.”

Earlier in the season Dyche felt his side was not performing to standards he felt they were capable of, but insists he has seen improvement as the campaign has progressed.

“It’s impossible to win nine games out of 12 and draw two and lose one unless you’ve made strides forward at this level of football,” said the Burnley boss.

“It’s not impossible but improbable you don’t have a funny spell during a season and we are in one now. It’s how quickly you take care of it, how quickly you get the next win and how quickly you build a winning run again,” he continued.

“That’s usually the defining thing about seasons.

“Some of the performances have been decent, some not as good. We’ve been productive in making chances and know we’ve got to take them, and we’ve let in a couple of soft goals.

“If you put them altogether in one bunch like they have been then all the questions start, but if you actually space that out across a number of games – if you put that in the nine wins out of 12 you wouldn’t even notice it – so it’s important to activate on it and make sense of it.

“Most important is getting your next win because that’s how you envisage it starting the next chain of events and build that one game at a time mentality again.”

LINK

Comment

• Promotion is the main target, declares Burnley defender Michael Keane

BURNLEY defender Michael Keane insists the team’s target remains promotion, despite their dip in form.

The Clarets go into tomorrow’s home game with Charlton Athletic hoping to arrest a run of six games without a win, including two defeats from three.

But Keane feels they are capable of getting back to the performances that earned them nine wins from 12 beforehand and propelled them into the top six, where they remain.

“That’s testament to the run we were on before this,” said the former Manchester United youngster of their fifth-placed position. “We just need to get back to that.

“At the start of the season everyone was talking about promotion and that’s not changed and it won’t change no matter what happens the next few weeks. We feel like we’re good enough to go up and obviously there are other teams that feel like that as well.

“It’s going to be tough, we know that, but we just need to keep going and get back to winning ways.

“We know how good we are, we know on our day we can beat anyone. It’s just fine margins, conceding the odd goal or not taking our chances.

“In every game that we’ve lost or drawn we’ve been in the game - it’s just taking those chances and those fine moments. I’m sure it will come.”

And Keane believes the hectic festive period can provide the best remedy.

“When you get a negative result the best thing is to have another game quickly to try and get it out of the system.

“The games come thick and fast now and if we get a win on Saturday it helps with momentum. We can easily go on a good run,” said the 22-year-old, who says the players have not veered from their normal routine to try to prompt a upturn in form.

“We’ve just been going about our business like we always have. We went on a really good run before and didn’t change anything then so why would we change anything just because it’s not going as well?

“We need to get back to the basics, find our freedom in our play and when it comes to Saturday we’ll be raring to go.

“The spirit is still positive. Obviously we’ve been on not a great run now and we’ve just got to bounce back quickly and try and get out of it as quickly as possible.

“It’s a massive game for us tomorrow.

“Charlton are down the bottom of the league but we know how good they are and the threats they pose and they’ve had a few good results.

“We won’t take it lightly and we know if we want to be realistic about going up automatically then we need to start winning again and get back up there.”

An eight-point gap has opened up between Burnley and the top two of Middlesbrough and Brighton, but Keane added: “You see how fast things can change in this division. We were two points off top one month ago and now we’re eight behind.

“You can easily catch points up and that’s something we don’t want.

“We want to be chasing them up there.

“Hopefully we’ll get another win at the weekend and that will kick us on another run.

“There are loads of games to catch it up but there are a lot of good teams.

“If the number gets too big then it would be hard to catch up but it’s definitely do-able and there’s a long way to go.”

LINK

Comment

• Vratili smo se formaciji 4-4-2, Lowton mijenja Darikwu. Dok Marney i ovu starter, ovog puta mijenja Jones-a.
                  Lowton došao iz Aston Vile ovog ljeta i ovo će mu biti prvi nastup za Barnli.

Barnli-Čalton
                  16:00

Last edited by Dule Krtola; 19-12-15, 14:14.

Comment

• Konačno kraj loše serije!

Nakon 6 utakmice bez pobjede, bijes je iskaljen na igrače iliti tim na Čalton.

Fina uvertira za novi derbi, koji se igra 26tog. Barnli gostuje ekipi Hal-a, koji su danas izgubili sa 2:0 od Roterham-a.

Barnli-Čalton
                    4:0

Comment

• MATCH REPORT

Burnley 4 Charlton 0

The Clarets scored four for the first time in the league under Sean Dyche in a Christmas cracker against Charlton Athletic.

Scott Arfield, making his 100th league start for the Clarets, scored either side of half time to start the party, before strikers Andre Gray and Sam Vokes sealed the 4-0 win.

And the first win in seven games moved Sean Dyche’s men into the festive period just six points out of the automatic promotion spots.

Matt Lowton made his first start for the Clarets in one of two changes, replacing Tendayi Darikwa.

Dean Marney started his first home game since February, with David Jones dropping to the bench to accommodate Sam Vokes' return to the attack.

The game set off at a very slow tempo with neither side finding the target in the opening 40 minutes.

It looked to be a frustrating half for the Clarets, but a big chance went amiss three minutes before the break.

Lowton’s deflected cross squirmed to the far post, and the ball fell nicely to Gray, but the usually clinical forward lashed his effort over the crossbar.

The visitors’ first shot on target then came a minute later.

Captain Johnnie Jackson struck fiercely at goal from 25-yards, but the midfielder’s testing strike was expertly tipped over by the alert Tom Heaton.

But a minute before the break the Clarets finally broke the deadlock!

The Clarets countered through Gray who found Lowton, who started the move, rampaging down the right channel.

His fizzing delivery again found Gray at the far post, but his air-shot fortunately teed up Arfield at the edge of the box, and the winger coolly slotted into the bottom right corner past a host of bodies.

All nerves were gone, and in the opening 10 minutes of the second half the Clarets scored two goals in quick concession to put daylight between the opponents.

Vokes, who scuffed an effort wide a minute earlier, venomously went for goal, forcing Stephen Henderson to tip over for a corner.

Boyd played the set-piece short to Marney, who cleverly squared to Arfield at the edge of the box.

And the wide-man rifled in his and Burnley’s second of the game, via a helpful deflection.

And two minutes later the Clarets found the back of the net once more.

Boyd was again the orchestrator, surging forward from midfield. The winger perfectly found Gray to his left, and there was no doubting the outcome, as the former Brentford forward steered past Henderson.

Heaton then pulled off a stunning save to cap off a whirlwind 10 minutes.

Iranian playmaker Reza Ghoochannejhad arrowed a volley to the bottom right corner, but Burnley’s captain wonderfully tipped wide.

Arfield had a chance to seal his hat-trick 15-minutes from time, but the winger’s curling effort was deflected wide, and agonisingly just past Gray.

And three minutes later the Clarets completed the rout.

Lowton’s pin-point cross from the right found Vokes on the penalty spot, and the Welsh international stabbed effortlessly past Henderson.

The Clarets almost made it the high five in stoppage time, but substitute Rouwen Hennings saw his venomous strike superbly saved.

Burnley: Heaton; Lowton, Duff, Keane, Mee; Boyd (Taylor 82), Marney, Barton, Arfield (Kightly 82): Vokes, Gray (Hennings 80).
                      Subs: Gilks, Ward, Darikwa, Jones.

Goals: Arfield 42’, 53’, Gray 55’, Vokes 78’

Yellow:

Charlton: Henderson; Solly, Bauer (Sarr 66), Lennon, Fox; Diarra (Bergdich 63), Cousins, Jackson, Fox; Makienok, Vaz Te (Ahearne-Grant 29).
                      Subs: Charles-Cook, Pope, Holmes-Dennis, Konsa.

Yellow:

Attendance: 15,697 (234 away)

LINK

Comment

• Dule, bome su se fino iskalili nad ovima. Valjda je ovo početak novog uzleta. Dobro da nisu i drugi daleko odmakli...

Comment

• Nije ovo nikakav još zalet. Ovaj meč je služio da se zaboravi onih 6 mečeva bez pobjeda. Početak uzleta će biti ako dobijemo Hal, jer ne samo što su ispred nas (na 3 boda) nego će biti fina uvertira pred mečeve sa Bristolom i Ipsvičem koji nam dolaze kući i zatim pred gostovanja MK Donsu i Brenfordu.

Iskalili su bjes što je bilo potrebno pred derbi sa Halom i onda ako to dobijemo, idemo na seriju pobjeda jer nam stvarno dolaze lake ekipe to jest laki mečevi. Ali još je rano pričati o svemu. Skoro je polovina šampionata, ima još da se igra, ima još 20tak mečeva odnosno 60tak bodova za uzeti. Prvi nam bježi 8 a drugi 6 bodovs. To je ništa. Ali polako. Korak po korak. Prvo Hal pa onda serija pobjeda.

Comment

• Dule, moram ti priznati da sam bio krajnje skeptican u opstanak ove teme kada si je prvi put otvorio, ali ti si svojim trudom i radom doprineo da ova tema Barnlija postane veca i od teme Mancester Junajteda, i ja ti na tome cestitam

Comment

• Upravo došao da napišem:

Veća tema od Junajteda.

Comment

• Upravo je dule zaslužan da bacim pogled i na rezultate championshipa, i tabelu istog! Al isto mislim dule da ove sezone Boro' sigurno ide u najviši razred engleskog natjecanja.

Comment

Working...
                                X