Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da li ima dobrovoljaca za otvaranje USO teme?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Evo mogao bih ja da pokusam ukoliko se jos niko nije prijavio.

Mozda donesem srecu nekoj/m od svojih pulena

Comment

• Prodato

Comment

• vec sam videla kako cu ja morati, hvala earth

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ok, verovatno cu sutra prepodne imati sve gotovo.

Comment

• Prekopiras 90% prvog posta iz ove teme i dodas malo o prosloj godini i to je to
              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
              Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
              Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
              You're a master of karate and friendship
              For everyone

Comment

• Kiša

Comment

• Idealan poklon lepsoj polovini
                  Last edited by pecaros; 22-08-13, 08:12.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Kako za koga, mislim da ti ova ne bi to prihvatila

http://www.klix.ba/magazin/pogledajt...a/130822015#67

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                      Kako za koga, mislim da ti ova ne bi to prihvatila

http://www.klix.ba/magazin/pogledajt...a/130822015#67
                      Samo ti pustaj ovakve slicice a ne znas da ti se u tebe ti gocpoja registrovala u ovoj barustini
                      p. s. ja vec sakupio tri garniture sa slicice, u mene mi gocpoja samo masnicu zadrzi
                      sigpic

Comment

• Koji TV (obavezno da ima usb i da mogu da se pustaju filmovi i podesava titl) preporucujete do 35.000 i jedan do 40.000 ???
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Gandalf View Post
                          Koji TV (obavezno da ima usb i da mogu da se pustaju filmovi i podesava titl) preporucujete do 35.000 i jedan do 40.000 ???
                          moja preporuka je LG, ja sam sad kupila, bas pre par dana i prezadovoljna, samo sto je taj izvan ovog tvog ogranicenja

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Koliko kosta ? I koji je pun naziv TVa ?
                            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                            For everyone

Comment

• Ovaj moj je sad na snizenju u Tehnomaniji, 60 000, 32LA620S.
                              Bukvalno sam ga povezala sa svim uredjajima po kuci, jos samo da ga povezem sa sporetom, da mu pustim 24kitchen i da sam kuva

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ako ima neko strucan da kaze vredi li ovaj kupiti
                                Last edited by Mr. Wolf; 28-08-13, 11:04.
                                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                                For everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X