X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali bez nase podrske, ne biste daleko stigli
    ukratko, jedni bez drugih ne mozemo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Gde je Lothlorien?
        ja hocu da budem odatle
        in another life
        I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Kad u Srbiji nema vilenjaka, barem dok nisi high.
          Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Ima ima, to smo mi, navijaci Federera, visa rasa
            in another life
            I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Овом приликом морам да похвалим брата Кондицију који тренутно пије кафу и који је јуче положио испит, јака шестица, али рецка је рецка

Comment

• Originally posted by Brajkula View Post
                Овом приликом морам да похвалим брата Кондицију који тренутно пије кафу и који је јуче положио испит, јака шестица, али рецка је рецка
                To "trenutno" traje minimum 2 sata...
                Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by NebojsaNS View Post
                  Kad u Srbiji nema vilenjaka, barem dok nisi high.
                  Jedan od najjacih klipova na YT :

sigpic

Comment

• Ako niste znali Megaupload is back in business

https://mega.co.nz/

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan
                      SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                      :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan Piper View Post
                        To "trenutno" traje minimum 2 sata...
                        Па Конди кад пије кафу, он је пије, и мало је два сата

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Stvarno, nema pečata

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Tu sam sad htela da postavim
                              danas ceo dan umirem od semha na poslu, sta god da me neko pita, ja uzvratim sa pitanjem: a gde je pecat?
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ,,Umešao se u naš štrajk, čita tamo nešto bezveze, bez potpisa i pečata, ja to ne dozvoljavam. Lepo ga pitam “A gde je pečat”, a on se meni okreće i pita me: “A, ko si ti?”

Zoran Petrovic veliki as.
                                sigpic

http://www.sportklub.info/nemanja-nikolic-u-rostovu

Comment

Working...
                                X