X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ana ovo osvaja, ne moze Tamaar do dve zaredom

Comment

• koliko vidim, Ana Kokic ce da pobedi

a nije ni cudo sto se kod vas zavrsilo, kad ovi nasi pustaju reklame od pola sata
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Mene zanima ko ce Axl Rose-a da dobije. Verovatno Tamara ili Ana.
        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
        You're a master of karate and friendship
        For everyone

Comment

• Sonja je opet muskarcinu dobila

Comment

• mislis Sara?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ma ja, bas joj je prisjelo ucesce u ovoj emisiji

Al dobra je Goca...nesto sere protiv JLO...a umrla je nakon 2 minute

Comment

• Kako ce Tamara da skine onog LMAFao ili kako vec

Bice interesantno videti Anu u izvedbi PSYa
                Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 19-10-13, 23:25.

Comment

• muskarcina

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• @proudnole

javi se, čisto promocije radi.
                    “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Javljam se, moram sad da se promovišem na sve stane sa novim avatarom
                      * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                      * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                      NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Писмен народ чита, а неписмен слуша! Писмен размишља својом главом, а неписмен туђом!
                        Last edited by pecaros; 20-10-13, 21:57.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Prle! View Post
                          @proudnole

javi se, čisto promocije radi.
                          Samo Prle! ne sećam se da je ikakav dogovor išao u ovom pravcu, tj. nisi tražio protivusluge
                          Ali, srećom tu je majstor inače bi bilo svašta.
                          Uostalom kad je beg bio cicija.
                          Hvala, nije to onaj snimak, ali i ovaj je odličan.

P.S. Koliko moram da ga nosim? Rekla bih 24h sasvim pristojna oda šapionu.
                          Last edited by miloolja; 21-10-13, 01:08.
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Ne znam Tileta mi, jel taj tvoj prenosio McEnroe, pošto je ovdje komentator neko drugi ?!

Biće biće, samo se moramo dogovoriti oko protusluge, ali o tome ćemo naknadno.
                            Savjet: Sljedeći put dobro pročitaj ugovor, prije nego ga potpišeš.

Zadrži ga bar do završnog mastersa, Borg, snimak, a i Prle su to zaslužili

Jebiga, jaranice, svaki se čejf plaća.
                            “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• @miloolja
                              Ne zali se, imas bas lep avatar

Comment

Savjet: Sljedeći put dobro pročitaj ugovor, prije nego ga potpišeš.

Zadrži ga bar do završnog mastersa, Borg, snimak, a i Prle su to zaslužili

Jebiga, jaranice, svaki se čejf plaća.
                                Ma beži tamo, to su jeftini fazoni... ono si dodao naknadno ili ja nisam videla. a sve se ugovara do sitnica UNAPRED, a ne nakon.. evo ti snimak, ali onda moraš ovo... cvrc
                                No, ko kaže da se bunim, mogla sam i gore da prođem.. koga si sve mogao da staviš u onaj uži izbor...ihaaaa ovo je više nego premija, mada da se razumemo Tomica je bolji frajer, ali nešto je i u tenisu.
                                Samo nisam navikla da mi drugi određuju avatare i iz tih se razloga se i ne kladim ovde, ne toliko što ne volim da gubim (mada ne volim, da se razumemo ) već zato što ne bih mogla da podnesem neke sportiste na ovim sličicama.
                                Juuuuuu i sada mi se diže kosa na glavi kada zamislim... patim zajedno sa onima koji moraju te razne neke da nose po kazni...

I možda se u tvom kraju sve baš plaća... ali u mom postoje i usluge iz ljubavi, poštovanja, zbog lepih (zamišljenih) očiju....možda ja imam snimak koji tebi treba...
                                (Baš do završnog...)
                                Last edited by miloolja; 21-10-13, 11:21.
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X