• Show
Clear All

• BOJANA

Comment

• Da vam docaram atmosferu

421920_10150579039931821_46371241820_9277538_1407992024_n.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by FC Nadal View Post
        Jel donesena,gdje si procitao,evo ja sad trazim?
        Pa rekao sam ti vec da jeste javili su maloprije na tvu ;)
        Stvarno je preluda slika grada...nevjerovatno...auta se sigurno nece za nekih 5-6 dana iskopeljat iz snijega

Comment

• Vozdrica,odoh malo vani

Comment

• Originally posted by ledeni 80 View Post
            BOJANA
            sad sam bila napolju, kolikiiiiiiiii sneg u mom dvoristu
            imala sam neodoljivu zelju da se samo bacim u sneg

ledeni
            pravo u glavu, nisi pazio
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              sad sam bila napolju, kolikiiiiiiiii sneg u mom dvoristu
              imala sam neodoljivu zelju da se samo bacim u sneg

ledeni
              pravo u glavu, nisi pazio
              igras prljavo?M sam si trazila ima od tebe da napravim sneska belica

Comment

• Ovdje u Bosni sto se juznije ide to veci snjeg,gledam na tv,da su ovi u Mostaru gori od vas u Sarajevu,kada ce ovo da stane
                sigpic
                Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• Pogotovo je zeznuta cinjenica da oni dole nisu navikli na snijeg nikako...pitanje je koliko uopste imaju grtalica,bagera i ostaloga

Comment

• Briga vas, mozete da se skijate a ne morate ici na planinu.

Comment

• Originally posted by ledeni 80 View Post
                      igras prljavo?M sam si trazila ima od tebe da napravim sneska belica
                      od mene, kako ti nije zao?

ponovo u glavu

ma meni najgore kad pomislim da ovaj sneg mora da se istopi, to ce biti katastrofa inace, sad je prelepo napolju

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nego ljudi,jel rade ove drzavne ustanove u ponedeljak,tipa skole i tako to?
                        sigpic
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          od mene, kako ti nije zao?

ponovo u glavu

ma meni najgore kad pomislim da ovaj sneg mora da se istopi, to ce biti katastrofa inace, sad je prelepo napolju
                          ma mirna budi jao kakvog sam ja kera imao ovakvo vreme je obozavao i uzme da rije po snegu kao prase

Comment

• Topljenje ce bas biti gadan dio...poplave su neizbjezne

Comment

• Originally posted by Dacha View Post
                              Nego ljudi,jel rade ove drzavne ustanove u ponedeljak,tipa skole i tako to?
                              Ne rade.
                              There's something wrong with me chemically
                              Something wrong with me inherently
                              The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                              I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                              It was the wrong plan
                              In the wrong hands
                              With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                              The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                              The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Originally posted by Dacha View Post
                                Nego ljudi,jel rade ove drzavne ustanove u ponedeljak,tipa skole i tako to?
                                Sad je bila vest na RTS-u, najverovatnije nece biti skole sledece nedelje.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X