• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Indigo View Post
    Konacno ce dobiti malo mira, nece imati ko da im puni inbox
    ovo za inbox je potpuno tacno... Ali Acko je car, sve mu se prasta

Comment

• Originally posted by dreamy View Post
      ovo za inbox je potpuno tacno... Ali Acko je car, sve mu se prasta
      Gde ta mala bubuljicava budala na vrhuncu puberteta da bude car?
      Al dobro prastam mu to sto je oboleo od Tureta
      There's something wrong with me chemically
      Something wrong with me inherently
      The wrong mix in the wrong genes
      I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
      It was the wrong plan
      In the wrong hands
      With the wrong theory for the wrong man
      The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
      The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Originally posted by ledeni 80 View Post
        ja te cekah na a tebe nema
        pa ja bila na sankanju
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Jel kod vas snijeg malo prestaje,ovdje nema namjeru da stane?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Indigo View Post
            Gde ta mala bubuljicava budala na vrhuncu puberteta da bude car?
            Al dobro prastam mu to sto je oboleo od Tureta
            Auuuuuuuu,za ovo trazim BAN!!!!!!
            Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

• I pada ko lud i dalje
              TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

• Ja ne znam u cemu je fazon,sto niko ne cisti ulice,pa covjece ujutro ni jedno auto nece moci proci.

Comment

• I kod nas je ista situacija, toliko je bilo snega na autoputu da sam mogla da se sankam bez ikakvih problema.
                  A i dalje pada i najavljuju da ce padati do srede...

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by AcaGrobar View Post
                    Auuuuuuuu,za ovo trazim BAN!!!!!!
                    Trajni ili na 10 dana?
                    There's something wrong with me chemically
                    Something wrong with me inherently
                    The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                    It was the wrong plan
                    In the wrong hands
                    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Sizifov posao

I onda neko kaze vise voli zimu od ljeta

Cijeli dan lopatam ispred kuce a sutra necu moci otvorit vrata da izadjem koliko ce ga biti
                      TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

• Jeste do srijede se ocekuje da ce proci Balkan,posto sam provjerio par sajtova,posto mi to zavisi ocu li ici u skolu sljedece sedmice

Comment

• Preeestanite pricati o snijegu!

Comment

• Originally posted by FC Nadal View Post
                            Jeste do srijede se ocekuje da ce proci Balkan,posto sam provjerio par sajtova,posto mi to zavisi ocu li ici u skolu sljedece sedmice
                            U Beogradu su danas otkazali popodnevnu smenu, a i prica se nesto da ce zatvoriti skole od ponedeljka
                            Mogli bi bas i nama da kazu da ne idemo na posao, mogu ja i od kuce da radim, a ne da provedem 4 i vise sati na ulici i u prevozu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                              U Beogradu su danas otkazali popodnevnu smenu, a i prica se nesto da ce zatvoriti skole od ponedeljka
                              Mogli bi bas i nama da kazu da ne idemo na posao, mogu ja i od kuce da radim, a ne da provedem 4 i vise sati na ulici i u prevozu
                              Zatvorice ja obavesten
                              Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                                I kod nas je tako bilo,samo sto je kod mene medjusmjena,pa sam opet morao biti do 3 u skoli
                                Kod nas je trenutno vijest da su sljedece sedmice skraceni casovi sto mi je skroz glupa odluka ali ce vjerovatno preko vikenda,biti donesena da se ne ide nikako sljedece sedmice.

Comment

Working...
                                X