This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
    Daj dokaze da si se slikala sa Gonzom,Isnerom i zgodnim Felijam.Kako tom covjeku stoji sal
    Ma stavila bih ja te slike, ali Lepi nije ispao najlepse na slici
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Ti mislis da ce neko da povjeruje u to?
      Kako je taj covjek zgodan i sto je najvaznije fotogenican.Ja sam zgodan,tu nema sta da se prica,ali nisam bas fotogenican,a Feli je oboje.Mislim da su tu neki drugi razlozi
      sigpic

Comment

• Vladane, zar meni ne verujes?!?!
        najlepsi tm nije ispao lepo i to je surova istina

a da ne spamujem onu drugu temu:
        FC, Akane, evo nasla sam potpis i gledam ga
        malo je izguzvan, kafu sam prolila, ali se nazire

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ccc,moras to bolje da cuvas,ako neces salji ga vamo nama.

A sjecam se da nisi namjeravala uzeti taj autogram,nego Rafinjo naletio na tebe pa usput ti bilo

Comment

• Upravo tako je bilo
            Ja sam se u kompletnoj RF opremi gurala u prvi red kad je Nadal delio autograme da bih slikala drugaricu dok joj on daje autogram, posto je luda za njim i kad se njoj potpisao, bukvalno je bio ispred mene i meni bilo trulo da mu ne trazim autogram kad je vec tu, a jedino sta sam imala je bila ta karta i tako dobih autogram

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ja ne mogu vjerovat' da Feli nije lijepo ispa',to mi je nepojmljivo

Sto se kafe tice to samo dobija na cijeni,potpis je prosa' sito i reseto,jos ako je malo pohabana karta moze se dobro zaradit' na tome.
              E sad da vidimo licitaciju,pocetna cijena neka bude 50 eura,AKan i FC su spremni dobro da plate,a vjerujem da ih ima jos :
              sigpic

Comment

• Funny story

Samo nemoj bar da ti bude podmetac za kafu

Comment

• Verovao ti ili ne, to je tako, najlepsi tm nije ispao lepo

Ih, samo 50 evra, pa malo je to...znas koliko sam se ja namucila da dodjem do potpisa, mora veca cena da bude

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

• 72 ojra

Comment

• Uh,uh,ozbiljne cifre su u igri

72 i po
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

• Dzaba vi licitirate, kad ce ona to Akanu dati preko veze...

Comment

• 104 i po
                              sigpic

Comment

dinara

Comment

Working...
                                X