X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGS, sve je moguce
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Ja ti fino kazem da se ne igras...

Comment

• Nema pisanja veceras ovde, dele se minusi, to ne zelim!

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          MGS, sve je moguce
          Vala nemam nista protiv. Volim domino zene

Comment

• Originally posted by Seoski Terminator View Post
            Nema pisanja veceras ovde, dele se minusi, to ne zelim!
            Ti si zasticen jer navijas za Federera. Sad sam pokusala da ti lupim dislike i ne moze... A sta radi ova Bojana...

Comment

• Ja bih zamolio sve ove Novakove hejtere citaj (Bojana i Maja) da mi date koji minus cisto da rasirimo mrznju koja postoji i da mogu lepo da se svadjam sa vama...
              MGS od tebe takodje ocekujem isto ili makar negativnu reputaciju, cisto da iskontriras...
              There's something wrong with me chemically
              Something wrong with me inherently
              The wrong mix in the wrong genes
              I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
              It was the wrong plan
              In the wrong hands
              With the wrong theory for the wrong man
              The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
              The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Fedovi fanovi su zasticeni na ovom forumu, to je opste poznata stvar

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Koji Fedovi fanovi?Ima vas 3-4 na forumu
                  sigpic

Comment

• Indigo, dala sam ti lajk, nadam se da je dovoljno za pocetak, da budes na mojoj strani protiv ove...

Comment

• Indigo, ako me nekad put nanese u Beli Grad, koji vise nije beo kao nekada, htio bih da popijemo pice nedje... Bez muvanja, naravno... Ne moze mi lose biti ako upoznam tako kvalitetnog mladog covjeka.

Comment

• Zar vi ne znate da je cela moc u mojim rukama?
                        reputacije, like/dislike, ban, sve je to jedan klik udaljeno

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Znaci zasticen sam, woohooo. A vidim ja cudno mi nesto, pisao sam sta sam hteo ovih meseci i nikom nista.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            Fedovi fanovi su zasticeni na ovom forumu, to je opste poznata stvar

Više nego Kobe u NBA.

Comment

• Vidjecete vi kad ja napravim forumski udar i smijenim Bojanu, pa cete ili svi postati Del Potrovi navijaci, ili cemo Ivan i ja ostati sami na forumu...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                                Koji Fedovi fanovi?Ima vas 3-4 na forumu
                                Fan je ventilator... Drugim rijecima cesto se "obrcu"...

A off topic...

Umro muz i zena mu na grobu pozeljela da se obrne u grobu onoliko puta koliko ju je prevario u zivotu...
                                Posle i ona posla na onaj svijet, i dodje u susret sa Bogom koga je upitala za svog muza Pera...
                                Bog: "Je li Pera ventilator?"

Comment

Working...
                                X