X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nista od Stepha ni ove godine

Comment

Uzima Belli ovo lagano. Ako u finalu protivnik bude imao 25, on ce dati 26. Ako bude imao 12, on ce dati 13. Jebi ga, tako to ide kad si tatica.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

JJ se nije previse iscimao

Comment

Očajan Johnson, Afflalo ili Irving idu dalje

Comment

Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
            JJ se nije previse iscimao
            Koja ležernost

Odličan Beal, veliki izazov za Kyriea
            Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 16-02-14, 03:03.

Comment

Ma isprdaj se Bradley

Comment

Al' se Nelly primio, mora da je stavio neku kintu na Beal-a
                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Originally posted by T-Snell View Post
                  Al' se Nelly primio, mora da je stavio neku kintu na Beal-a
                  Ortaci su

Comment

Ostali smo već u prvoj rundi bez šampiona u dve prethodne godine. Ajde Bredli, samo za Ljubu.

Comment

Produžetak

Svaka čast Bealu, pogodio na kraju sve pet iz ugla
                      Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 16-02-14, 03:14.

Comment

Naravno da ce Wizard da izbori OT u kom ce verovatno da ga izduva

Comment

Naravno da ce biti tie breaker zar je iko mislio drugačije.
                          "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

Tatica. Muda.
                            sigpic

Comment

Belli pocepao

Comment

Šta radi Marco Belinelli, 24 poena

Ipak nije mogao u produžetku da prođe maestralnog Marca Belinellija. Lepo kaže Ljuba, izduva ga kao Wizardsi.
                                Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 16-02-14, 03:17.

Comment

Working...
                                X