Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nemaju materijala ni da popune 2 dana, a kamo li nedelju.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Izmislili bi oni nešto, ali bi bilo bezveze kad bi se to desilo.
      "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

Moze All-star nedelja da se uvede kad bi svaku noc po jedan igrac zakucavao i pucao trice pa da na kraju sedmice odluce pobednika

Comment

Ima li neko dobar stream meni je dobra slika ali stopa malo.
          "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

Comment

Kakav je kurton ovaj Shooting Stars, sve se svodi na sut sa pola. Bolje da ubace jos 5 normalnih pozicija da bude zanimljivije, ovde pobedjuje srecniji, a ne bolji.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

NBA All Star Weekend 2014

Ko god pogodi lako prva tri suta onaj sa centra veoma teško ubace.Tako je već zadnje dvije godine.

Comment

Bosh 2/2 sa pola terena

Comment

Ali zato trojku n'ume da ubode

Ne znam, meni je skroz gotivan, i to i skills challenge.

Comment

NBA All Star Weekend 2014

Skills je meni 2012 bio bolji od zakucavanja.Ja ne znam zasto oni na ovom All staru prave promjene koje nisu potrebne na shooting starau su smanjili za jedan sut, a sad su ovde skinuli pas od parket.I sklonili su jednu ovu prepreku sto treba zaobici.
                    Last edited by stefan12; 16-02-14, 02:17.

Comment

Odlično uklopili ova zakucavanja Georgea

Comment

Sa onim zadnjim je iskopiro Cartera.

Comment

Kako je Jackson sporo odradio svoj zadatak. Lillard i Burke mnogo brže pretrčali ovaj poligon.

Moćni Lillard
                          Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 16-02-14, 02:32.

Comment

Slab Love, teško da će proći dalje.

Comment

Kolika muda Marka Belinelija.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by T-Snell View Post
                                Kolika muda Marka Belinelija.

Comment

Working...
                                X