X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @vladan
    hahaha

Comment

• Acapulco je pobedio, postoje 2 glasa medju komentarima, tako da je odluceno
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Namjestaljka, to isto kao da ja kazem moj komsija Rajko glasa za Dubai, odnosno glasao bi Radza da ima komp i da umije da se sluzi internetom.

#teamdubaiforever
        sigpic

Comment

• Mnogo galamiš za nekog ko ne učestvuje, bojkotuje... šta god
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Nije namestaljka, postoje 2 glasa u komentarima, sve je jasno.

Sent from my Z3 compact <3

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Volim underdogove i tihe glasace, oni ne graju, njih ne nosi hajp, dodju ljudi i glasaju. E ovako u komentarima svojevremeno receno noto Conga i nikad nije dobio tih deset bodova. Tada se komentari nisu brojali, sad se broje. Ovo se u SK EL nikad ne bi desilo, nikad, pravila bi bila jasno definisana i ne bi bilo namjestanja. Glasao neki Boris koji nije ni dosao na forum, nego glasao preko nekog posrednika. Ma ajte molim vas, pa nismo djeca.
              sigpic

Comment

• Postajes prenaporan, ako hoces da igras onda igraj, ako hoces da organizujes tu svoju igru, onda je organizuj ja cu se skloniit, ali prestani vise da trolujes.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• 10 u temi, i Radzin glas opet znaci da je nerijeseno
                  sigpic

Comment

• Kako mozes da glasas, kad je glasanje zavrseno?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• odabrali dubai

Comment

• Ko je odabrao Dubaji? Bojana je napisala da se igra Akapulko, ti sada Dubaji, Vladan kaze glasanje i dalje traje, ja sam se pogubio

Comment

• Glasanje je gotovo, igramo Acapulco, danas cu u toku dana da posaljem pm

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Steta, a taman ste mogli ravnopravno da raspodelite posao, shminka radi tabelu za Acapulco, Bojana za Dubai. A moze i obrnuto, da ne bude da nismo fleksibilni. Mozda je i shminka mogao sam obe tabele, ionako zabusava u zadnje vreme

Comment

• A moglo je oba turnira u jednu tabelu, biraš par sa kojeg turnira hoćeš.
                              Mirza Bašić najbolji čovjek u TOP 79. a i šire.

Comment

• Nije moglo, mora se izabrati pobjednik, kada si prvi svega si vrijedan, na tronu moze biti samo jedan. Dubai morali pobjednik.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X