X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bas ti tesko palo

tt
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• To bi bilo to sto se tice regularne sezone, cim shminka sredi tabelu, videcemo ko ide u London
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Samo da potvrdim ucesce na zavrsnom, kao sto je napisano.

Comment

• Da potvrdim ovde za svaki slučaj

Comment

• Da li jos uvek vaze ista pravila za WTF, kao sto pise u pravilniku za 2014.?

Comment

• Da, ista pravila

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Weltschmerz, nisi se kvalifikovao za London

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kakav manevar mladog madrida u borbi za prvo mesto, na sve ili nista.
                  sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Bojana je mene prošle godine čekala

Comment

• Jesam, do poslednjeg trenutka i samo prepisivala
                      ali to sam ti najavila da cu da radim

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Otvorena borba sa madridom, sretno momčino, bio si veliki rival ove godine

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          Jesam, do poslednjeg trenutka i samo prepisivala
                          ali to sam ti najavila da cu da radim
                          Taman da dam epitet tom potezu, ali te je bold izvukao.

Ma nema nista od Madrida, tesko da ce Sock dobiti, ali hajde da vidimo

Navijam za Madrida, uvek kontra!!
                          Last edited by mark !t zer0; 14-11-17, 14:20.
                          sloboda ili ništa

Comment

• Ma zeznuo me raspored. Da je drugi mec u B grupi Thiem vs Goffin pa da se tu rizikuje protiv shminke kontra tipom. Ili samo da je Nadal tu pa da se na njega igra u drugom i onda da se taj pokusaj protiv shminke ostavi za trece kolo. Ovako sa Bustom ne vidim sta drugacije da odigram. A svaki naredni mec je potencijalni metak, jer svako ispadanje makar i zajednicko donosi shminki prvo mesto. Shminka ce gadjati Feda za titulu ne vidim sta bih mogao drugacije da odigram, a mnogo je meceva na noz bilo, da se ja uzdam da cemo stici do polufinala, pa da tamo pokusam.

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                              Otvorena borba sa madridom, sretno momčino, bio si veliki rival ove godine
                              Takodje, svaka cast za celu godinu, posebno za titulu na W i 2 titule zaredom.

Comment

• gledaj CARA šta radi

Comment

Working...
                                X