No announcement yet.

Australian open 2014 (AO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, to je ono sto si objavila da bi moglo biti na youtubu, totalno sam zaboravio

Comment

bio prenos na ESu

podloga kao sto je i bila, eventualno malo nizi odskok...ali idalje sporo

Comment

Pa tu onda neko nekoga ***e, nije mi jasan direktor turnira
        Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Prle mi je poslao clanak sinoc, gdje taj isti direktor kaze da je sve isto ko sto je i bilo...

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/tennis/c...105-30c1e.html

Comment

A na ESu najavao AOa kao najava meca Novak-Rafa...nek odmah igraju finale

Comment

Procitao sam i ja to od njega, ali mi onda nije jasna predjasnja izjava.. sto bre lepo ne cuti i pokrije se po usima, dobice finale koje ceka, proci ce mu rekordni broj ljudi kroz kapije i to je to

sigpic

Comment

dobice finale koje svi hoce da vide, 7h, 5 setova i milion prebacivanja
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

Hoce li igrati Konjuh veceras? Ta operacija ramena je otklanjanje neke hronicne povrede

Comment

Jedva cekam finale
                    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                    You're a master of karate and friendship
                    For everyone

Comment

• Almagro se povukao sa AOa:

BATennisWorld ‏@BATennisWorld
                      Nicolás Almagro just announced via Twitter that he's pulled out of the #AustralianOpen. We wish you a speedy recovery, @NicoAlmagro!

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Igrace Ana Australiju ali posle ide na operaciju koja ce je odvojiti od terena izmedju 3 i 5 meseci.. sreca pa je jos ekstremno mlada, mada je bas steta

Pravda je zadovoljena i veliki Ivan Dodig bice nosilac u Melburnu.. sve drugo bilo bi ravno katastrofi, hvala Nikolas
                        Last edited by ClayWarrior; 08-01-14, 14:14.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
                          Fino drustvance

Ko je ovaj lijevo od Federera?

Comment

• Toni Rouc

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
                              Ko je ovaj faraon lijevo od Federera?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Eki Toni, valjda ga navikao sa kacketom

Boki , zabolit cete glava

Comment

Working...
                                X