X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post

Haha, šta li rade ovi naši

Haahaha imas u ovom mom linku video i tu vidi sta rade
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNJPWuJdVTQ http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._3602351_n.jpg http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...13714580_n.jpg http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...32341258_n.jpg

Comment

• Sutra se prenose mečevi u 12:00h jedva čekam.Mislim da su prvo mečevi Francuske i Španije.
      http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...46811721_n.jpg
      Samo je jedan čekanja vrijedan - Roger Federer!

Comment

• Nisam siguran da cemo imati Stream za Australiju i Svajcarsku, jos nista nije postavljeno a igra krece za 5 sati

Federer i Hjuit igrace svoj 26. mec i bice im ovo dvanaesta sezona u kojoj ce igrati bar jedan mec, od 1999. nisu se sastajali samo 2006.
        Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Je l njih dvojica igraju prvi mec?
          in another life
          I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Ne, prvo igraju Stan i Tomic.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
              Ne, prvo igraju Stan i Tomic.
              Da li ti možda znaš da li ćemo imati ikakve šanse da se prenose ti mečevi?
              http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...46811721_n.jpg
              Samo je jedan čekanja vrijedan - Roger Federer!

Comment

• Ovako izgleda priprema za Davis Cup mec par dana nakon finala Gren Slema.. sreca pa se kalendar menja jer je ovo veliko takmicenje izgubilo svaki smisao

sigpic

Comment

• Bernard Tomic to play Davis Cup despite injury

BERNARD Tomic has sent a scare through the Australian Davis Cup team after abruptly ending his final practice session before today's crucial play-off tie with Switzerland because of a hand problem.
                  Tomic is suffering from blisters on his right hand and, while officials insist the teenager will not be forced out of the clash, there are concerns over the Queenslander.
                  The Wimbledon quarter-finalist hit only briefly with Lleyton Hewitt on the match court at Royal Sydney Golf Club before wringing his hand and walking off the court. Tomic's hand was not bandaged at the time.
                  Hewitt was left to practice with Peter Luczak. If Tomic was forced out of the tie, he would be replaced by either Chris Guccione or Matt Ebden.
                  Australia are banking on Tomic's penchant for the big stage despite his listless practice court form in the wake of his worst grand slam defeat.
                  Tomic, 18, shapes as the joker in the Australian pack behind team spearhead Hewitt as he prepares to face Swiss No.2 Stanislas Wawrinka in the opening match at Royal Sydney Golf Club today.
                  The right-hander, who rose to international prominence with a brilliant run to the Wimbledon quarter-finals in June, was throttled 6-1 6-0 6-2 by Croat Marin Cilic in the second round of the US Open.
                  Since entering the Australian Cup camp, Tomic has shown only fleeting glimpses of his best - which is not untypical of the laidback youngster. Given Hewitt's 8-17 record against nemesis and six-time Wimbledon champion Roger Federer, much will be expected of Tomic if Australia are to protect their unbeaten record against the Swiss.
                  Tomic attempted to explain his lack of animation.
                  "I don't show you guys, but I'm bursting inside, don't worry," he said. "I have good sense of where I am on the court. I don't get that nervous. It's going to be extremely tough, first match. There's a bit of pressure around but once the first few games get underway, I'm sure I'll be good out there and have fun."
                  Australia is hoping Tomic can reproduce the grasscourt form that carried him past a host of higher-ranked players at Wimbledon, including Robin Soderling, Nikolay Davydenko, Xavier Malisse and Igor Andreev. Tomic eventually lost to eventual champion Novak Djokovic, giving the Serb arguably his toughest match at the All England Club.
                  Tomic is still digesting the rewards of that experience.
                  "It's just proven that I can beat top players at a top event," he said. "I needed a tournament like that - I knew I had it in me.
                  "I think grass is my favourite surface right now - I think we've got a good chance this week."
                  Asked about the Cilic thrashing, Tomic was deadpan.
                  "I can't even remember it," he said.

Izvor
                  Mogu samo da zamislim ako ovaj mali postigne ozbiljnije rezultate, kakve ce izjave imati

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• "Trening"

Reko Novak danas:

"Playing tomorrow is an option,but I ll decide tomorrow.I'm not at my best,but tomorrow I will see how I feel.I'm very tired, but I ´ll do the possible to be there.At night I ll meet with the captain and my colleagues and I ll take the decision to play or not.
                    Argentina is a great team and is the country that most wants to win the Davis.Nalbandian is one of the best players in Davis Cup,I know how passionate it is when he is representing his country and play his best tennis"
                    Last edited by miloolja; 15-09-11, 20:58.
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ma, nema sanse da igra. Pa ne moze se stici naviknuti ni na vremensku zonu, a gde je podloga, let, odskok loptice o.O

Sve u svemu, ako posle prvog dana bude 1-1, dobro je, dobiti dubl, i onda da Nole zavrsi u nedelju (ne bi ja nista prepustao slucaju, bolje da mi to privedemo kraju sa stilom)
                      "Ne zelim da izadjem na teren i pruzim maksimum, zelim da izadjem na teren i pobedim." - Novak Djokovic

Comment

• Stream-ovi su postavljeni ali pise da Bernard igra u 3 a ne u 1.. do 3 vise ne ostajem budan ni kad je Rafa u pitanju

sigpic

Comment

• Sutra idem na svoj prvi DC u Beogradu...

Bice jako dobri i neizvesni mecevi...

NAPRED SRBIJO!!!!!!!
                          Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
                            Stream-ovi su postavljeni ali pise da Bernard igra u 3 a ne u 1.. do 3 vise ne ostajem budan ni kad je Rafa u pitanju
                            Ma sutra cemo da vidimo rezultat, ja nema sanse da to gledam, mozda sutra odgledam dublove

edit:
                            evo kako izgleda teren gde ce da igraju

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Samo da ishod sa Argentincima ne bude ekspresno los po nas. Kod Janka i Viktora ne mozes da pretpostavis sta ce se desiti cak i kada znas da ce uci u mec sa ciljem da daju sve od sebe. Mislim da ce ovog puta vise nego ikada teret dokazivanja biti na publici, jer ona u velikom broju ce najbolje cuvati ovu dvojicu da ne padnu mentalno ukoliko nesto krene po zlu. Generalno sam jedan od onih "koga zabole za Dejvis kup, neka nasi budu dobri u atp turu", ali ovo je jedinstvena prilika da gledamo Nadala i Djokovica kod nas DOK DAJU SVE OD SEBE. Kakva bi to ludnica bila..

Comment

• Vidimo se u Areni

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X