X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cela i Monako sigurno...
    Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

• Ne znam ko će igrati, ali znam da ne mogu da dočekam da ih vidim !!

Comment

• Monfils je povrijedjen i nece igrati protiv Spanije.

Due to pain on my right knee I had a medical examination this morning. Results show that I’m suffering from inflammation and I’ll be away from tennis courts during 2 weeks.
        Unfortunately, I won’t be able to defend French colors during The Davis Cup.
        I wish the best for the French Team

Comment

• igrace simon,na isto im dodje
          Cuj prvi maj

Comment

• Teku pripreme u Areni za polufinale.

Argentinci treniraju u TK "Gemax".

I piju "Rosu".

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Francuzi nemaju nikakvo oruzje ni da ugroze Spance.
              Genius, outrageous, the best ever! RF!

Comment

• Hoce li igrati Rafa? Ja bih rekla da nece, s obzirom na to da je jos u NY, u tom slucaju Francuzi imaju dosta sanse...

Comment

• Pa rekao je da hoce, moguce je da ce igrati tek u nedelju, ako bude bilo potrebno.

Inace, a ovo je tviter od sinoc ;)
                  @darren_cahill - Roger is currently on a plane heading to Australia for Davis Cup!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Dobili bi Svicarci i bez njega, ali eto reda radi ide.
                    Hewitt ne moze vise nista, uglavnom World Group here we come.

Comment

• I onda da izvuku nas u 1.kolu i Fed da dodje ovde
                      ustvari, bolje ne, mogu samo da zamislim kakva bi atmosfera bila

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ide Fed sljedece godine po DC, Oi i Wimbledon i onda nek ide u peMziju.

Comment

• Pa ne mora bas u penziju, ali moze recimo da bude van top 4, pa da ovi drhte ko ce da ga dobije u QF na GS

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• baš su simpa Argentici, verujem da se ovde osećaju kao kod kuće. još kad bi se našla neka dobra duša da ih upozna sa čarima noćnog života, nije fora da samo treniraju.

au, mečevi su za samo 4 dana.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Sve su prilike da će nam trebati 1 poen Janka ili Viktora i parovi, ne vjerujem da se Novak uključuje prije subote. Isti slučaj je bio protiv Češke, ne možemo se osloniti na 2+ 1 bilo koji, biće zeznuto.

Comment

Working...
                              X