Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergey Karasev has returned to Russia and will remain there until the NBA draft, "fueling speculation" that he has a first-round promise, sources told Yahoo! Sports.Karasev's representatives began to inform teams on Tuesday that he will not be available for any private workouts, and this sounds a lot like he's got a promise from some team in the middle of the first round. At 19, Karasev is 6'7" and is "likely to be selected" between picks 14-24.
    Dario Saric said he would "try to stay" in Croatia even if he's drafted in the first round of June's NBA draft.
    "Yeah, yeah, yeah," Saric replied when asked if he planned to return to his team next season. Saric then confirmed it would be to work on his game, and the 19-year-old admitted that he's not 100 percent certain he'll remain in the NBA draft. "I don't know. In this moment maybe my name will be put out (withdrawn) in this draft. I must talk to my agent and make a decision." When asked why he'd pull out, Saric said, "I might not be ready at this moment."

Comment

Sabaz Muhamed je odradio trening u Finiksu i izjavio da bi voleo da ga oni i draftuju

Comment

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...nterviews-4229

Link do workout-a Southerland i Harris-a, a dalje imate linkove i za Muscala-u, McCollum-a, Carmichael-a itd.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Pojavila se vest da ce se Dario Saric povuci sa drafta. Ja se ne bih iznenadio da za nedelju dana ponovo promeni misljenje. Jedan tweet je najbolje objasnio situaciju, kaze ovako: "Dwight Howard thinks Dario Saric is indecisive." K'o seoska mlada jbt.
          sigpic

Comment

Malopre sam bas to hteo da napisem, Givony je u fazonu "sutra je novi dan, ko zna sta nosi."
            Setite se samo kakav je cirkus u vezi njega bio i toga za koga je potpisao, pa nece da igra tu, pa tamo - 'vamo, decko je stvarno budala. Ne bi me cudilo da mu zbog toga akcije znacajno padnu.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Source tell ESPN that a number of teams that rely heavily on analytics have Syracuse PG Michael Carter-Williams ahead of Michigan's Trey Burke.
              Carter-Williams is rapidly gaining on Burke for the title of top point guard available in the draft. He measured in at 6-5 3/4 at the Combine, truly uncommon size for a pass-first point guard. Burke was just 6-1 1/4. Carter-Williams is reportedly coming up at No. 1 and 2 overall on some analytical reports.
              Dario Saric's agent confirmed that Saric will withdraw from the 2013 NBA draft.
              It's a pretty devastating blow to teams that were hoping to land the talented 19-year-old. Saric was on the fence about his future, but now the decision has been made official. Saric will be removed from draft boards and his withdrawal makes a weak crop even less appealing.
              A source tells Fox Sports Ohio that the Cavs are "serious dissecting" the possibility of taking Kansas SG Ben McLemore No. 1 overall.
              This looks like a smokescreen. The Cavs used the No. 4 overall pick last season on another pure shooting guard, Dion Waiters. McLemore may have the most upside in the entire draft, but questions about his assertiveness and desire linger. It's previously been reported by ESPN that the Cavs have Kentucky C Nerlens Noel on top of their draft board.
              Dr. James Andrews said Kentucky C Nerlens Noel is "several weeks ahead of schedule" on his rehab from a torn ACL.
              Noel tore his knee up in February. "We're really happy with his progress," Andrews said. "He's improving on a weekly basis. He has a completely stable knee. The bone plugs are completely healed into the bone. His muscle and weight is returning. He has had no setbacks at all." It's been reported that some NBA team doctors have their reservations about Noel's knee, but the Cavs aren't thought to be one of them. He remains the most likely No. 1 overall pick even though a major 2013-14 impact isn't likely.

Comment

Originally posted by DeMar DeRozan View Post
                Sabaz Muhamed je odradio trening u Finiksu i izjavio da bi voleo da ga oni i draftuju
                Mogu li i mene ikako da draftuju?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reise View Post
                  Mogu li i mene ikako da draftuju?
                  Evo i ja se prijavljujem, igracu i za Charlotte.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                    Malopre sam bas to hteo da napisem, Givony je u fazonu "sutra je novi dan, ko zna sta nosi."
                    Setite se samo kakav je cirkus u vezi njega bio i toga za koga je potpisao, pa nece da igra tu, pa tamo - 'vamo, decko je stvarno budala. Ne bi me cudilo da mu zbog toga akcije znacajno padnu.
                    Ne verujem da se on tu nesto pita. Kapiram da cale ili menadzer donose te odluke.

Comment

• UNLV F Anthony Bennett (shoulder surgery) is expected to interview with the Wizards next week.
                      Bennett is a possibility for the Wizards' No. 3 pick if Otto Porter isn't available, and he fits the team-need John Wall descrbed in May, for a "[power forward] who can pick and pop." His rotator cuff surgery will keep him out of Summer League but he's expected to be healthy in time for training camp.
                      Dennis Schroeder and five other draft prospects worked out for the Jazz on Friday, and Schroeder earned praise from Jazz player personnel director Walt Perrin.
                      The Jazz don't have any point guards under contract, making Schroeder an interesting option with the No. 14 pick. His build (6'1", 165 lbs) and freakish athleticism have already drawn comparisons to Rajon Rondo, whom he patterns his game after, and the Bucks (with the No. 15 pick) are also rumored to have real interest in him.
                      The Magic are reportedly "considering moving down" in the 2013 draft, and numerous teams are interested in dealing for the No. 2 pick.
                      There will always be interest in a top draft pick, of course, but it remains to be seen what Orlando wants in return. The Cavaliers are also reportedly willing to deal the No. 1 pick for the right price, as the 2013 draft class is generally thought to be deficient in elite talent.

Comment

• Evo sta kaze brat Givony za Sarica:

One main topic of conversation among scouts in attendance this morning was Dario Saric's reported decision to withdraw from the 2013 NBA Draft.

Raising the ire of many, one team picking in the teens opined, “[Saric was] not as accessible as he needed to be during the draft process; information hasn't been forthcoming outside of one draft blog. We can't draft a guy like that without getting him in our gym and without a physical or interview."

"He's really not even that good," says another NBA exec drafting outside the lottery. "He played in a terrible league and he was just average there. Which coach will play him as a point forward in the NBA? I don't see it unless he significantly improves his defense and shooting. He's not a guy that can create his own shot in the half-court in our league."

Most teams we talked to say that in all likelihood he did not like the information was receiving about being projected to be picked in the 20-30 range and that concerns about his buyout were the key factor in his decision to pull out considering his draft range.

His "rights" are owned by a shady third party in Croatia and they may prefer to sell him to a big team in Europe to get more money.

Saric reportedly made a commitment to a "security firm" in Croatia that he would give the company 25% of his rookie contract in exchange for paying his buyout from his former team last fall. Unfortunately for them, the lower he goes in the draft, the smaller that pie gets, which surely has caused some pressure.

Had Saric been projected to be selected in the lottery like some were reporting, he undoubtedly would have stayed in considering how much stronger next year's draft class is.

Some mentioned that the date of this announcement, 10 days before he needed to actually withdraw his name, may be a ploy for a team drafting in the top-20 to step forward and make a commitment that they will pick him and bring him over to the NBA right away after paying his buyout.
                        sigpic

Comment

• NBA skauti i pojedini GM-ovi su napokon gledali Adetokoubo-a uzivo i misljenja se krecu od toga da ima KD ability, do toga da nije nista posebno i da ima jos mnogo da radi da bi mogao da igra u NBA-u. Posto ce verovatno tim koji ga odabere izabrati da ga ostavi u Evropi bar godinu-dve, bas me zanima gde bi mogao da predje, najverovatnije Oly ili Pao. Ono sto je jasno, vidi se potencijal, vidi se da ima specifican skillset, zaista je pravi point forward, ali se takodje vidi i nedostatak kvalitetne konkurencije, kaze Givony da su mu par puta uzimali skokove iz ruku bukvalno, da je skakao na finte stalno itd, jedva cekam da vidim to na EL nivou kako ce izgledati.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Bucks talking Ersan deal for Wizards #3 pick?

Speaking to Sparky Fifer and voice of the Bucks Ted Davis on WSSP 1250, Gery Woelfel suggests that the Wizards are rumored to be interested in acquiring Ersan Ilyasova and another player for their third overall pick in June 27 draft (note that he also emphasized about five times this is just a rumor). The devil is of course in the details, but it's safe to say that any deal netting the Bucks a top-five pick without involving Larry Sanders or John Henson would seem like a clear win for a Milwaukee team in desperate need of long-term difference-makers. If it didn't require them to sacrifice the 15th overall pick either? Well that's a home run, even if it requires them to take back salary in the form of Emeka Okafor and/or Trevor Ariza. The same can't be said from the Washington perspective unfortunately.
                            Phoenix Suns want another first round pick

GM Ryan McDonough says he has the assets to get into the first round at any point he wants, though the top 4 would be very difficult. The Suns need youth and talent, and there's no better way to get it than the NBA Draft.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Miami PG Shane Larkin's recent workout with the Bucks was "decent but hardly special," according to two Bucks sources.
                              Larkin stands just 5'11" tall but he also made waves during the NBA scouting combine in May when he recorded a 44-inch vertical leap, second-highest in the combine's history. In spite of his reportedly lackluster workout in Milwaukee, Larkin remains a prime candidate to be drafted by the Jazz (No. 14), Bucks (No. 15) or Celtics (No. 16).
                              Georgetown SF Otto Porter is only expected to work out for the top three teams in the 2013 draft -- the Cavaliers, Magic and Wizards.
                              Porter's draft standing hasn't wavered in the past months, though the latest report out of Washington had them "split" between drafting Porter or Anthony Bennett at No. 3 overall. Porter, a versatile wing with 3-point range, could be an impact player as a rookie.
                              Two Bucks sources told the Racine Journal-Times that Missouri PG Phil Pressey was the most impressive point guard to work out for Milwaukee last week.
                              Pressey played three seasons for the Tigers, averaging career-highs in scoring (11.9) and assists (7.0) while finishing as the team's all-time leader in assists (580). He's a very quick, creative passer who thrives in pick-and-rolls, but the downside is that he's barely 6'0" and weighs 178 lbs, so he struggles to create his own shots and finish around the rim. He projects as a late second-round pick.
                              A minor ankle sprain forced Louisville C Gorgui Dieng to wear a walking boot during the Chicago pre-draft combine in May.
                              Dieng hurt himself during a 3-on-3 game, but the injury isn't severe enough to impact his draft status. The 23-year-old big man projects as a late first-round pick and Rotoworld's latest mock draft has him going to the Bulls at No. 20.
                              North Texas F Tony Mitchell has worked out for the Knicks, Blazers, Bulls, Nuggets and Jazz.
                              Mitchell admits that his effort was sporadic during his sophomore season, which caused his draft stock to slump, but he's on the rise after a strong pre-draft camp in Chicago -- most scouts feel he's the most athletic player in the draft. The Knicks worked him out on Friday may very well take him if he's available at No. 24.

Comment

• Недовић издоминирао у Тревизу на кампу против Амера, и повредио се у 38. минуту. Паузираће недељу дана.

А проглашен је најбољим атлетом кампа, био је најбржи у спринту на 3/4 терена и најбољи рефлекс је имао.
                                Last edited by Урош94; 09-06-13, 20:31.
                                Arise, Serbia!
                                You fell asleep long ago,
                                And have lain in the dark.
                                Now wake up
                                And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X