X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
    Evo sta kaze brat Givony za Sarica:
    Ne bi me iznenadilo da je Maminjo pruzio svoje sape i u basket.

Stvarno mi nije jasno ko je uopste i digao toliko Sarica.
    Koji su to spinovi kad se radi o igracima iz Evrope.
    Menadzeri znaju posao.
    It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
    It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• The Celtics are seemingly focused on drafting a backup point guard in the first round of the June draft.
      According to the Boston Herald, Dennis Schroeder leads the list of candidates who could be an option for Boston. It makes a ton of sense after the Celtics were exposed at the position following Rajon Rondo's knee injury, so someone like Schroeder or Shane Larkin would fit nicely with the Celtics.
      The Arizona Republic feels Ben McLemore would be a good fit with the Suns.
      It makes a ton of sense. The Suns need a long-term answer at shooting guard, and they're not expected to spend heavily on the position in free agency. The Suns could use an upgrade almost anywhere, but McLemore would be a nice fit in a rebuilding backcourt alongside Goran Dragic. McLemore's perimeter shooting and athleticism would fit nicely in Phoenix.

Comment

• Inace, Givonja odusevljen Vasom.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Hahahahahahahahahaha, ja ovo tek sad vidim

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=6175090
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Gledao sam i citao sam dosta stvari o Dieng-u i mislim da ako ga ne draftujemo ukoliko bude bio slobodan da je to pogresan potez. Ovakva zivotinja pod obrucem nam bas treba. Da se povratimo malo sto se skokova tice, ocajni smo u tom segmentu.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
              Hahahahahahahahahaha, ja ovo tek sad vidim

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=6175090
              Причао сам пре недељу дана са ликом. Баш каже да потписао уговор да не смеју да се тетовирају, да пију, да пуше па ни да јебу... ма ништа не смеју. Строги су скроз по том питању.
              Иначе, колико се сећам, можда оде следеће сезоне на Вејк Форест да игра.
              Arise, Serbia!
              You fell asleep long ago,
              And have lain in the dark.
              Now wake up
              And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Caldwell-Pope odusevio na workout-u u Minnesoti.
                Mozda ode vec sa devete pozicije.

Comment

• Daris Saric has not yet withdrawn his name from NBA Draft.
                  oce kaki - nece kaki.

Comment

• Прсо лик скроз. Ако буде на драфту бубрег дајем да неће да га бирају у првој рунди.
                    Arise, Serbia!
                    Now wake up
                    And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Indiana swingman Victor Oladipo has declined an invitation to work out with the Wizards.
                      Oladipo is from Maryland but his camp seems skeptical that the Wizards would pick him No. 3 overall. He diplomatically questioned his fit with the team in May, saying, "It would be interesting because [the Wizards] already have John Wall and Bradley Beal." Rotoworld's latest mock draft has him going to the Magic at No. 2 overall. He has also worked out for the Suns (No. 5 pick) and is expected to work out for the Cavs (No. 1 pick) next week.
                      Bila bi fora da ga izaberu Wizards-i

Comment

• Jonathan Givony ‏(@DraftExpress):

Greek small forward Linos Chrysikopoulos has withdrawn from the 2013 NBA Draft, his American agent Mike Main informs us.
                        Cameroonian big man Francois Affia Ambadiang has withdrawn his name from the 2013 NBA Draft, his US agent Alex Saratsis informs us.
                        Sergey Karasev will stay in the draft, his agent Justin Zanik informs us.
                        Alex Abrines and Marko Todorovic are keeping their names in the draft, according to their agent Igor Crespo: "That was the plan all along."
                        Philipp Neumann withdrew from the draft, his agent @amespriority informs us. Couldn't work out for teams as his season just ended in Germany
                        7-2 center Walter Tavares of Gran Canaria has withdrawn from the 2013 NBA Draft, his agent Guillermo Bermejo (@GuiBermejo) informs us.
                        Adin Vrabac, Artem Pustovyi and Bogdan Bogdanovic have withdrawn from the 2013 NBA Draft, their agent @alexraskovic informs us.
                        Nemanja Besovic, Matias Bortolin, Djorde Drenovac & Marko Ramljak withdrew from the Draft, Manuel Capicchioni of Interperformances tells us.
                        Едитоваћу овај пост кад се појаве нове информације.

П.С. Кад планирате ново гледање у пасуљ по питању драфта?
                        Last edited by Урош94; 17-06-13, 18:17.
                        Arise, Serbia!
                        Now wake up
                        And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Suns GM Ryan McDonough said Steven Adams is "in the mix" for the No. 5 pick in the June draft.
                          We find that very difficult to believe. "He's in the mix for five," McDonough said. "He's still raw, but there's a lot to work with there." The Suns could trade back in the first round and still land Adams, but it's not clear if that's their plan. Phoenix figures to be very active leading up to the draft and on draft night with multiple holes on a decimated roster.
                          Dario Saric has officially withdrawn from the June NBA draft.
                          ESPN's No. 11 ranked prospect, Saric was seemingly a lock to go in the top 14 picks. Instead, he'll spend another year abroad (which he was planning to do regardless), and he'll look to enter the draft again in 2014. After saying he wasn't sure if he was ready or not, Saric apparently feels that he's not quite there.
                          Tim Hardaway Jr. worked out on Friday with the Pacers, who may be targeting a backup point guard with the No. 23 draft pick.
                          D.J. Augustin isn't expected to return with Indiana and the Pacers need a capable backup for George Hill. Their bench generated just 24.1 points per game last season, fewer than any team besides the Blazers (18.5), though it's debatable how much Hardaway Jr. would help as a rookie, especially after he shot 43.7 percent with Michigan last year.

Comment

• Jaiteh isto nece izaci na draft ove godine.

Onog Adamsa trenira Scalabrine inace.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Mlad je Mam, tek 94. godiste, a gotovo sigurno ne bi bio pik prve runde. Free agent je ove sezone, ne bi me cudilo da zavrsi u Nanterre-u, pa da ga gledamo u EL.
                              sigpic

Comment

• McLemore remains in the top 5, but I'm starting to have my doubts. I love the talent. But his lack of preparation for the draft is hurting him. Multiple sources told me that his workout in Phoenix was not impressive; he wasn't in shape, and he struggled to keep up in the workout. I heard similar things in Orlando. McLemore is in a tug-of-war right now between adviser Rodney Blackstock and his agency Rivals. It's kept McLemore out of the gym and for the most part, out of workouts.
                                McLemore u ocajnoj formi. Sreca njegova pa je ovaj draft kanta, inace bi
                                bez problema ispao iz prvih deset. Na portalu lokalnih novina iz Phoenixa
                                pisu da je u par navrata prekidao workout ne bi li dosao do daha.

Comment

Working...
                                X