X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U retkim prilikama kada kupim novi stap, ribama spasa nema
    sigpic

Comment

• Posle 7 gemova protiv Brandsa mogu da zaljucim da mu je FH mlak, da nema snage, ostrine, pa kad jedan Brands od 2 metra moze da se odbrani i odigra pasing, a Roger sa sredine terena napada FHom, sta vise da pricamo
      sigpic

Comment

• Opa vidi BH-a Bird down

Comment

• ali ovo se nikad nece promeniti pa igrao sa reketom od 2m, kao sto su oni likovi sa b92 rekli
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• S.O.S. pogodjena ptica S.O.S. pogodjena ptica S.O.S. pogodjena ptica S.O.S. pogodjena ptica S.O.S. pogodjena ptica
            sigpic

Comment

• Penzija.
              Genius, outrageous, the best ever! RF!

Comment

• Nije problem reket, tu su problem noge.
                sigpic

Comment

• 99 inča radne površine
                  sigpic

Comment

• uh kakav poen
                    ali onaj bh dtl je bio prelep

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Raspucao se izgleda.
                      Genius, outrageous, the best ever! RF!

Comment

• Ovo je vec mnogo bolje, mada je sve do kretanja, kad je namjesten, kad prodje kroz loptu kako treba onda nema problema. Moze i da plasira zavrsice poen kad - tad.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Vratio se iz penzije

Comment

• Ma ovo je cisto da Wilson reklame dobiju smisao...vise spina

Comment

• Bacaj to iz ruke, a petama malo više vetra daj.
                              sigpic

Comment

• bravo Rog

sad samo lepo serviraj do kraja

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X