X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kakav ritern na set lopti
    ajmo majstore, izbaci ovu dosadu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Имам благи осећај да нас Феки и Рафа напуштају, остављају јадног Нолета да се сам суши на врху....
      sigpic

Comment

• Neka odu, ostavljaju tenis u sjajnim rukama
        Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• да играју челиџере више би бодова зарадили...
          sigpic

Comment

• Federer izgubio?

Comment

• koliko srece imaj ovaj Klizan, Simon hoce da poludi

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Crni Gilles 756 brejk loptu iskoristi
                Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Ne trebaju mu, nece Martin zavrsiti mec

sigpic

Comment

• Samo nam Klizan u polufinalu fali. Vraca se sve u normalu.
                    Je li vrijeme da Julien uzme titulu vise?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                      Je li vrijeme da Julien uzme titulu vise?
                      Zasluzio je
                      It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• sutra navijam da u 2. polufinalu zvekne neki meteor

Grisa do titule

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Mislis kisa meteora, ccc.Zilav je Gilles
                          Inace 200 dobijeni i 200 izgubljeni mec u karijerama Rogera i Jullian.Kakve brojke
                          Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxx-a View Post
                            Mislis kisa meteora, ccc.Zilav je Gilles
                            Inace 200 dobijeni i 200 izgubljeni mec u karijerama Rogera i Jullian.Kakve brojke
                            Sta god, ali samo njih dvojicu da pogodi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Memfis :

sigpic

Comment

• Odlican mec.

Sock-Raonic u Memphisu, to se mora gledati.
                                Genius, outrageous, the best ever! RF!

Comment

Working...
                                X