Clear All

• Haj sviju ti sad zavrsi kako treba...
    sigpic
    "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
    AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Magican BH danas

Comment

• Idi bre Role, moglo je lagano da bude 6:3 6:3, ali mozda je ovako sladje
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• aaaaaaaaaaaaa zapravo je dobio mec, nije pustio 3. set
          in another life
          I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Shardo, ti to nisi smela da gledas?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ja radila, dosla na sredinu treceg seta
              in another life
              I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Hoće li Role sutra da se plasira za WTF?
                Nisam gledala Delpa.
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Da, ako osvoji, onda ce se kvalifikovati

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa to pitam.. hoće li?
                    Po vama, nisam pratila igru Delpa.
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ja nisam odgledala nijedan Delpov mec, vidim samo po rezultatu da se danas ipak malo mucio.
                      Fed je danas igrao stvarno dobro dok nije promasio taj zicer kad je servirao za mec u 2.setu i onda je odjednom nestao sa terena

Delpo je sigurno favorit, ali ja se nadam iznenadjenju

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jel to Role opet u nekom finalu Ja pratim score i ko velim ovo je lako kad cvrc....otvorim za sat da vidim konacan kad ono se jos igra....Ajmo sredi svog prijatelja Huana sutra
                        sigpic 31. 01. 2014. Najbolji ikada je igrao u Spensu, cast je bila gledati ga uzivo!!!! Hvala ROGER!!!!

Comment

• Del Potro danas nije blistao, doduse mozda ga je krvarenje iz nosa kostalo seta, svejedno prosecna partija. Na turniru je do sada pokazao vise pruzio kvalitetniju igru u svim segmentima, a i vidis da Federer ima magican BH tako da ..
                          Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Danas mu je bh bio odlican, toliko pasinga, par puta je Vaseku slomio kicmu na mrezi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Da, ali ostali segmenti su dosta losi, FH , nema lake poene na 1 servis, mec od 2 i po h je odigrao Roger. Motiva ima dosta tu je i domaca publika , nije bez sansi , ipak je po meni Del Potro veci favorit.
                              Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Servis je jedino los, FH je mnogo bolji nego u prethodnim mecevima i vidi se napredak u igri.

A i ja sam napisala da je Delpo favorit

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X