• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A jos gori je Big John. Kakva greska iz FH za prvi set Chardyju

Comment

• Chardy postaje mentalna gromada, uzeo je set u TBu

ajmo jos jedan set
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Chardy dominira, servira za set

Gotovo, zavrsio je u dva seta 7/6 6/3
        Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 24-10-13, 13:35.

Comment

• Bravo Chardy

A Vasek pravi brejk protiv Karlovica

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Uze Jerzy Sousi prvi set, kakvo iznenadjenje

Comment

• Vasek vodi 5:3 u 2. setu

a Sousa pusta Jerzija, fin momak

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dao mu set fore, sad ce ubaciti u 4. brzinu

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                  Dao mu set fore, sad ce ubaciti u 4. brzinu
                  u 6. brzinu
                  tu brzinu imaju samo on i Noki

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• 4. brzina mu je dovoljna za Jerzyja

Comment

• RV nastavlja sa dobrim igrama, na pragu je pobede nad Kamkeom

Misha uzeo prvi 6/4 protiv Kohlyja
                      Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 24-10-13, 14:36.

Comment

• Llodra se suocava sa porazom protiv PHMa .. Gubi 6/4 4/3. Matju ima sanse za brejk sad, bice gotovo ako Llodra ne pocne da igra.

Pao je Llodra u odlucujucem trenutku, napravio je Matju brejk i servira za mec ..
                        Last edited by Lord Aleksoni; 24-10-13, 16:22.

Comment

• Davd pjeske protiv izuzetnog protivnika, korak blizi trecem mjestu na kraju sezone.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Brands i PHM u 1/4 chalingera u Baselu
                            Markos
                            Similis simili gaudet

Comment

• Bagi se koprca i uspeo je da se spasi od krompira

Comment

• Vala PHM je ime u odnosu na to kakvi su igraci igrali u 1/4 ATP turnira ove sezone, a nerijetko i 1/2 i finala.

Lijepo je vidjeti majstora da jos uvijek moze u dvorani nesto ponuditi.
                                Genius, outrageous, the best ever! RF!

Comment

Working...
                                X