Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samopouzdanje mu ni titula ovdje nece vratiti. Ne vraca se to tako lako...
    ali nekako mora da se pocne
    Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Pricam o samopouzdanju na nivou poena

ovakav mec ce svakako bolje posluziti od neke lagane pobjede 6-2 6-4

45 poena blizi Londonu, protiv Dodiga ce biti tesko...ali ne i nemoguce
      Last edited by shminka; 23-10-13, 19:02.

Comment

• Daj da vidimo tu pobjedu protiv ozbiljnog igraca koji moze da ga dobije, nece mu se samopouzdanje vratiti pobjedima protiv Istomina i Mandarine

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          Roletova knjiga - "Kako sam iskoristio brejk loptu"
          More like-" Kako trolujem svoje nesrecne navijace"
          Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Bravo Role
            Mozda je i bolje sto je ovako dosao do pobede, nego da je dosao lagano, tj.da je samo Istomin gresio.

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• napravio sam grupu, kad vec vi necete

http://www.sportklub.info/forum/group.php?groupid=72

Comment

• Svi tome teže
                Ko mu je kriv kada nije otišao u penziju na vrhuncu karijere
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Uclani se olja, mojne se stiditi

http://www.sportklub.info/forum/group.php?groupid=72

Comment

• koliko je danas Granoljersu bilo dosadno na mecu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Fabio je izgleda zarazan Bas mu i nije trebalo ovo, daje nove ideje Nadalu za rituale

Comment

• Ako Fed osvoji Bazel, kvalifikovace se za London

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          Ako Fed osvoji Bazel, kvalifikovace se za London
                          Nista od toga
                          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                          You're a master of karate and friendship
                          For everyone

Comment

• ne miruse na titulu?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hm........... mozda malcice
                              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                              Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                              Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                              You're a master of karate and friendship
                              For everyone

Comment

• Kakav je Chardy pacijent. Napravi brejk na startu i cuva ga do 5:4 i onda napravi duplu, posalje lagan fh u mrezu, lagan bekend slajs u aut i doda jedan los volej na mrezi. Bravo!

Gle cuda, ipak uzeo 1. set u TB-u.
                                Last edited by p4p1; 24-10-13, 13:00.

Comment

Working...
                                X