X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sta je sad pokupio
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Ovo vec lici na nesto, dosta sigurniji FH

Comment

• cini mi se da i malo bolje servira

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kako je prije 5 godina skitao T liniju sa deuce strane, sad ni za lijeka ne moze da je pogodi

Comment

• Sad ga je par puta spasao kik na 2. servis, ali prvi je i dalje los

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• jednom i ove godine neko njemu da pokloni servis, dosta je on poklanjao

bravo Role, jos jedan

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dobar Fed, ne srlja, ne glupira se, igra opusteno
                Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Mislim da ce dingospo Federer da pokaze ko je izmislio ovu igru na zavrsnom turniru. Ima da pospremi ostale priucene tenisace.

Comment

• Poprilicno se glasno bodri na ovom mecu, a to uvek volim da vidim i cujem

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• A ne gleda se svaki dan ples najveceg u istoriji ove plemenite igre. I jos veca je tezina jer ovo je jedan od poslednjih njegovih pravih Bazela. I osvojice ga. Pametno ga je traktorista izbjegao. Steta sto Marej nije u pogonu.

Comment

• Dobar Fed

Comment

• Originally posted by Glavonja View Post
                          A ne gleda se svaki dan ples najveceg u istoriji ove plemenite igre. I jos veca je tezina jer ovo je jedan od poslednjih njegovih pravih Bazela. I osvojice ga. Pametno ga je traktorista izbjegao. Steta sto Marej nije u pogonu.
                          Prestani da vredjas svakog tenisera i teniserku.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Previse jeftinig gresaka Pospisila. Trebao bi bas kao i Raonic naci dobrog trenera koji ce mu pomoci da dobrim udarcima dodje na mrezu. Previse puta je istu pogodio sa sredine terena. Momak ima veliki potencijal za brze podloge

Kako BH danas funkcionise, pogodi pasing kad god je potrebno

Comment

• Ma nema Kanadjanin taj potencijal. Pa valjda pratis dovoljno ovu igru da znas da je ovih obicnih poput njega bilo i bice. Pa evo samo vidji igre Tima de Bekera. Dobro, bio je povrijedjen, ali nista covjek ne napravi. Pa Hase... Ma nista tu posebno nema. Mada opet dugo je prvi bio igrac koji na oko ima i manje. G. Novak Srdjana Djokovic.

Comment

• Nepotrebno opustanje Feda.
                                sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

Working...
                                X