X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simon jos nije predao?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duka View Post
      pih sto mi zao Bojane,malo je falilo!..
      Ogavni shkot uvjek neuredan,ko pastir neki jbt
      Nije pastir, nego COBANIN
      sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
      Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• velika steta za Bojanu , ovo je bila neverovatna sansa da udje u 1/4 finale Grenslema , i da igra protiv velike Serene
        a ovako sada mora da radi i da ceka ponovo priliku , ali sta je tu je ,
        a majstor Sardi sta reci , fenomenalan njegov rezultat

Comment

• Ajde brze ovo Serena, bez zajeavanja!

Comment

• Ova zena se sprda
            Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Hoce da stigne Sarapovu po broju izgubljenih gemova.

Comment

• polako pocinje da me hvata nervoza, a nema mi shminke da kaze da ce sve biti ok

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Necu ni da se budim vise da gledam ove treninge

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    polako pocinje da me hvata nervoza, a nema mi shminke da kaze da ce sve biti ok
                    Valjda ce sve biti ok
                    sigpic
                    "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                    AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Smesno. 57 minuta!

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                        polako pocinje da me hvata nervoza, a nema mi shminke da kaze da ce sve biti ok
                        bice sve ok
                        It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Originally posted by prskaj View Post
                          bice sve ok

vec vidim da cu se nervirati

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bojana shminka nas je ostavio same, nas dve devojke plus emocionalno nestabilne
                            in another life
                            I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Evo rekao je i Mats da će Fed svakako pobijediti u tri, možda u 4 seta
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by D na kvadrat View Post
                                Evo rekao je i Mats da će Fed svakako pobijediti u tri, možda u 4 seta
                                E sad smo ga tek ugasili

Shardo, je l' ti vidis sta on nama radi?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X