• Tv 7 Jim Curier komentarise. Mislim da ima strimova
    sigpic
    "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
    AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
      Ne brini, ima sahrana i kad polu zivi covek prenosi snuker kod nas
      Cula sam i to
      srecom pa mogu da prebacim na engleski i da slusam one majstore, inace bi mi nasi ogadili snuker
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Napravi Fed jedan brejk , koji je i bi odovoljan za prvi set
        ici ce valjda jedan set u taj brejk

Comment

• Haha, Bojana vijerni fan snukera.
          A ne znam kako se unijeti u prenosenje snukera da to bude zivahno osim ako si pijan ili drogiran.

Comment

• Moze kad ga pravi covek prenosi

Ranoci u sjajnom return izdanju, briljira
            Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Solidno igra Fed, zadovoljna sam
              in another life
              I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• obojica drze servis za sada, sada sledi prelomni trenutak, dali ce Fed napraviti brejk
                ili ce i dalje biti nezivesno do samoga kraja seta

Comment

• Originally posted by majabl View Post
                  Haha, Bojana vijerni fan snukera.
                  A ne znam kako se unijeti u prenosenje snukera da to bude zivahno osim ako si pijan ili drogiran.
                  snuker je genijalna igra, ja to obozavam da gledam, a posebno kad slusam Engleze

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• da li je Raonic isti chief Wigam ??? DD

Comment

• Originally posted by najob View Post
                      da li je Raonic isti chief Wigam ??? DD
                      Pljunuti!!

sigpic

Comment

• Kad igraju sutra Berdih i Nole

Comment

• Pise na sajtu

sigpic

Comment

• kako bi sad brejk dobro dosao

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                              kako bi sad brejk dobro dosao
                              ma kakav brejk idemo miklose

Comment

• Videlo se da nece moci da ga brejke u ovom

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X