Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: WTA - ANA IVANOVI?

[quote author=Victor link=topic=479.msg30147#msg30147 date=1218305162]
    [img width=540 height=768]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg228/gemjl/ana-2.jpg[/img]

Ne svidja mi se na ovoj slici ali nisam nasao drugu :-[ :-\
    [/quote]

Tu sliku sam i ja htio staviti! Zasto ti se ne svidja? Mislim da je bas dobro ispala!

Comment

• Pregled Olimpijade

Autor: Yannic Glowitz

http://www.anaivanovic.com/?lang=sr&...etailpage=2134

Comment

Odustala je, nece igratii.

Comment

^^^
          :'( :'( :'(
          e bas mi je zao,nesto nam i nije najbolje pocela ova Olimpijada,valjda ce u nastavku biti bolje,mislim na sve sportiste ne samo na tenis
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

I meni je bas zao Da, nismo bas najbolje poceli sa ovom Olimpijadom. Nekako su izgubili oni od kojih sam najvise ocekivala... :-\

Comment

Bas citam neka predvidjanja na b92 forumu, vecina je mislila da cemo dobiti bar 2 medalje samo od tenisera. Na kraju nece biti nista, videcete. Stvar je u tome da teniserima Olimpijada nije bitna, iako svi isticu da im je to san, nesto najvece za svakog sportistu bla bla bla. Niko nece ugroziti svoje sanse za US Open tako da i ako ih nokat zaboli nece igrati.

Ana valjda ima neki problem sa prstom jos od Montreala.

Comment

kakva je ovo sprdnja sa srbijom.....

Comment

Izgleda, od zlatnih medalja nista.
                  Mada, sansa i nada, uvek postoje.
                  Trazite ljude koje biste voleli, to je tajna i uspeh citavog zivota...

Comment

Nade ima, ali shansi nikakvih :-\ Ana josh od Montreala vuche povredu palca...razumem je zashto se povukla tako da je ne osudjujem...samo neka to zalechi

Comment

swima se izgleda ebe za oi..pogledajte ih samo swe nase sportiste kako su marljiwi i puni zara..ccc..hehe mucenici ..sramota

Comment

Za Anu sam sigurna da je povreda jacha od nje, a ne neki drugi razlog...mislim da njoj se nema shta zameriti (po meni barem)
                        Devojka je dala sve od sebe, ali kad ne mze da igra shta sad da radi...

Comment

ja licno ne wjerujem,widi fudbalere,widi odbojkase widi jasnu...widi sjutra i atleticare ccc

Comment

Nisam razumela iz tvog posta shta ne verujesh?

Comment

Ana Ivanovic escapes from Beijing. Withdraws. US Open in jeopardy.

I don't think I've ever seen her this disconsolate in any other presser. The more I think about it, the more I realize how much the Olympics meant to Ana. She played Fed Cup matches while ill in order to qualify, she altered her US Open Series schedule to focus on the Olympics, and even when she could have participated in LA to protect her #1 ranking, she still sat out. And opposed to some players, she has publicly said that a gold medal would would mean just as much to her as a Grand Slam.
                              Ana has withdrawn from Beijing due to that darn thumb and it's sounding much more serious than originally thought. She may have to completely immobilize the hand with a cast, which will obviously affect her preparation and participation in the US Open.
                              One issue of concern has been the fact that her camp has no idea what's wrong with her thumb. They thought it was soft tissue related, but the thumb hasn't been responding to treatment and they started to think it might be a bone issue. So this could have factored into the decision too. It's hard to compete with all your effort when you don't know what the injury is.

Here's hoping they can figure it out and treat it before the US Open. Is this another argument for tennis not being in the Olympics? Look at how many players are choosing not to threaten their US Open participation by withdrawing. The bottom line is that to tennis players, the Olympics aren't as big of a deal as Grand Slams. They try to convince themselves it is, but when all is said it done, it isn't. There's no way that Ana withdraws from a Grand Slam with pain in her thumb. She would play as many rounds as possible, at a minimum to earn rankings points. You don't think about tomorrow with Grand Slams. But with all other events, you do.

Link do jos jednog clanka i slika:
                              http://www.itftennis.com/olympics/ne...rticleid=19105

p.s. slike su bile potrebne da bi se videla povreda i Anina reakcija zbog povlacenja sa OI
                              Ako ih MOD-ovi smatraju suvisnim, neka ih obrisu :-\

Comment

ma ok...u redu..waljda je to to ali su poznata razna 'kriwinarenja'' kad treba da se igra za repku..pa ono..a ok za anu..snimci ne lazu..

Comment

Working...
                                X