WTA - Ana Ivanovic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odg: WTA - ANA IVANOVI?

Ja sam cula da nece igrati u LA, tu brani titulu.
    Jel istina da ne igra? ???

Comment

[quote author=Nevena link=topic=479.msg28017#msg28017 date=1216637485]
      Ja sam cula da nece igrati u LA, tu brani titulu.
      Jel istina da ne igra? ???
      [/quote]

nazalost povreda je bila jaca od volje.
      Anaheim Ducks,Philadelphia Eagles,Orlando Magic,Crvena Zvezda,Liverpool,Valencija,Torino,KFC

Comment

Ala sam ja neobavestena kad se i kako povredila???

Comment

neznam zali se na koleno
          Anaheim Ducks,Philadelphia Eagles,Orlando Magic,Crvena Zvezda,Liverpool,Valencija,Torino,KFC

Comment

:'( e bash mi je zao...AJDE ANA!!!

Comment

Ja sam se salila a Ana izgleda ne :o
              July 20, 2008
              Mallorca? What a coincidence!

Ana Ivanovic clearly needed a vacation after getting dumped out of SW19. So after sitting down with a huge atlas AI settles for Mallorca.

Wait, isn't that where Rafa lives? Iiiiinteresting.

In addition to chillaxing with her family, AI took some time to do some interviews and photoshoots with the local press. According to a poster at Tennis Forum, here's a summary of the articles:

"She has been there for about 2 weeks, and said that the first week was just for some rest, but since Monday she has been practicing. She is supposed to go to Montreal next week. The reporter says that Ana did the whole interview in Spanish and that she is beautiful, nice and the best tennis player in the world. She talks a little bit about the Olympic Games, about friendships on tour, that she likes to read books and watch TV shows. She also says great things about Mallorca, that the city is perfect, the food is wonderful and that she used to go train there when she was a 14 year old. The article states that there is a rumor around that she wants to buy a house there."

"Another article about Ana in Mallorca, from the newspaper Diario de Mallorca. This time they say that she is going to leave the island today. It has the same info the other one had, only adds that Rafa Nadal was Ana's host and showed the city to her. Also she says that she believes he will be number one sometime this year. She talks a little bit about the disapointment at Wimbledon, but she was really tired mentally and phisicaly, and couldn't be at 100%. The reporter describes Ana as extremely kind, careful with every detail, profesional, gigly and a also bit shy."

Don't worry kids, I know Rafa has got a steady hot girlfriend. I just think it's funny that these two kids keep getting friendlier and friendlier.

You can see more pictures from AI's Mallorcan holiday at Greattennisphotos.com
              Linkovi na istu temu:
              http://greattennisphotos.blogspot.co...-palma-de.html
              http://www.ultimahora.es/discreto.dba?3491+12+441440
              http://www.diariodemallorca.es/secci...ra-numero-este
              http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=210685

I kako se povredila sad? Na Majorci? :-\
              Pa ako bas nece da bude N#1 ovo je dobra taktika :'(

Comment

He he he Anchi definitivno bacila oko na neshto Shpansko...sad dal' je u pitanju Rafa, ostrvo ili samo klima videcemo Ludilo! Ovo postaje Shpanska serija

Comment

:o :o :o

Rafa NADAL AND ANA IVANOVIC, the meeting of the two winners of Roland Garros in Mallorca

Taking advantage that the two were on holiday in the Balearic island, were eating together in Palma

21 July 2008

Rafa Nadal has only found a reason to forget for a few hours from his family retreat in Majorca: Ana Ivanovic. The tennis serbia, current world No. 1, has also elected to the Balearic island this summer. The first week in the island devoted to rest and now it's up to begin training, also in Mallorca.

And step is reunion with friends circuit. Ana has 20 years and Rafa to meet just 22, are known to agree on when the various competitions and the circuit is not strange that remain to eat together, as they did a few days ago in Palma de Mallorca. Lunch at a downtown restaurant, and two other friends dressed in very informal way. Rafa with shirt and bermuda and Ana with a summer dress and white collection. She is regarded as the most attractive tennis player of the competition and chose Mallorca for their workouts, as did his predecessor on the throne of beauty tennis player. Anna Kournikova trained since childhood in the Balearic island and sometimes took as host to Carlos Moya.

His next appointment together, albeit with very different motives will be this week in Canada where Nadal and Ivanovic will compete in the tournament in Toronto.

http://www.hola.com/famosos/2008/07/21/ivanovic-nadal/

Ovo postaje haos smesno U pravu si Bella, prava spanska serija
                  A sta Djole i Masha rade u medjuvremenu ?
                  p.s Moya ce se naljutiti, on obozava Rafinu devojku. :-\ Nemoj Moya, bas je zabavno ovako

Comment

Bogami, gde ima dima ima i vatre ;) ;) ;) Franceska ceka se tvoja reakcija ;) ;) ;)
                    Trazite ljude koje biste voleli, to je tajna i uspeh citavog zivota...

Comment

da da bice ovo druga verzija Seranovih

Comment

Meni je cudno da nema slika sa ovog rucka, bas su nesposobni ti paparazi. Da nije bilo svih onih slika sa plaze mozda bi i mogli svasta da nagadjamo ali ovako ne.

Ne znam da li je neko ranije postovao ovaj snimak sa Wimbl kada Rafa nije hteo da je poljubi jer je znojav. Kao neka decica su mi ovde.

http://www.plus.es/videos/deportes/W...uutmdep_1/Ves/

Comment

http://www.diariodemallorca.es/secci...ra-numero-este

Ovde Ana kaze da se divi Rafaelu i nacinu na koji je osvojio RG i Wimbledon. Kaze da se ona osecala psihicki i fizicki umorno na Wimbledonu. Misli da su Rafine pobede na RG-u, Queensu i Wimbl bile neverovatne i da ce ove godine postati 1. i nada se da ce imati srece na US Openu.

Comment

Evo slika Ane, Rafe i njegovog druga Tomeua sa rucka na Mallorci.

[

Comment

[quote author=moya link=topic=479.msg28353#msg28353 date=1217090079][/quote]
                              Evo slika Ane, Rafe i njegovog druga Tomeua sa rucka na Mallorci.
                              Pretekao si me za nekoliko minuta Moya al ja cu staviti vece , trenirali su zajedno tog dana - izvor MTF a posle je Ani sparing partner bio Tomeu (Rafin drug)

Bas su slatki

Comment

Opaaaaaaaa ;) ;) ;)
                                Trazite ljude koje biste voleli, to je tajna i uspeh citavog zivota...

Comment

Working...
                                X