Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pisalo je da je out samo za game 1 a i nece ga valjda odma staviti u startnu postavu,neka odigra 10-15 minuta sigurno ce za to vreme dati vise poena nego cela klupa

Comment

• Originally posted by trigger View Post
      Pisalo je da je out samo za game 1 a i nece ga valjda odma staviti u startnu postavu,neka odigra 10-15 minuta sigurno ce za to vreme dati vise poena nego cela klupa
      To je istina. I sa njegovih 15 minuta, dosta smo jaci
      Last edited by colke995; 01-05-12, 21:48.
      sigpic

Comment

• An article on CSNNE.com states of Ray Allen (ankle), "[his] status for the remainder of this season is uncertain."
        The article features extensive interviews with Allen, and nowhere is it suggested that he could return soon -- Ray basically laments the loss of his routine and typical game-day schedule. He will need surgery after the playoffs, and part of the problem is bone spurs, so Celtics' fans should consider him 'out indefinitely' until we hear otherwise.
        http://www.csnne.com/basketball-bost...24&feedID=3352

Tu je Bradley nema zime za Celtics-e

Comment

• Ray Allen unlikely to play Game 2, though he's officially a "game-time decision."
          It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
          It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Kaze Doc da je Ray juce izgledao odlicno, a da danas jedva hoda.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Philly pravi korekcije, Evan i Hawes startuju, Holiday ce cuvati Rip-a, bar na pocetku.
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• hajlajt veceri.
                It is not the violence that sets a man apart.

Comment

• Chandler proglasen defanzivcem sezone.

Edit, znaci trener godine je Popovic, sta je jos ostalo da se proglasi, osim naravno MVPja?
                  http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1298387143

Comment

• MVP je nesumnjivo Leborn.
                    "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Originally posted by Popaj View Post
                      sta je jos ostalo da se proglasi, osim naravno MVPja?
                      Rookie, sesti igrac, igrac koji je najvise napredovao i operativac godine.

Comment

• Report: Stoudemire thinks he can play Sunday

Amare Stoudemire (hand) said there is a "great chance" he'll play on Sunday in Game 4 against the Heat.
                        Let's not get too excited here, as a lot can happen between now and Sunday for STAT. He had minor surgery and his hand was reportedly squirting blood, and Stoudemire had previously been slapped with the "doubtful" tag for Game 4 on Tuesday. For what it's worth, the Knicks continue to list him as doubtful for Sunday's game.

Comment

• It is not the violence that sets a man apart.

Comment

• Bosh nece igrati veceras najverovatnije.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emil_LBJ View Post
                              Bosh nece igrati veceras najverovatnije.
                              Dosta su James i Wade.

Neka covek odmori.
                              sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Wade View Post
                                Dosta su James i Wade.

Neka covek odmori.
                                Zena treba da mu rodi

Comment

Working...
                                X