X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
    Brat Metta
    Nema vece pobede nego kada je pijan isteran, bio u Sakramentu tad. Nigde nije napisano ali vidi se da je mrtav Napravi dve tehnicke, joj cek da nadjem

Comment

Mrtav drogiran

Comment

Jebem ti, tek sad vidim da sutra igraju NY i Milwaukee, al' imam kolokvijum u pola 8 ujutru prekosutra, tako da nista od tekme.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Jebem ti, tek sad vidim da sutra igraju NY i Milwaukee, al' imam kolokvijum u pola 8 ujutru prekosutra, tako da nista od tekme.
          Sto treba ti sna?

Comment

Ma jok, isao sam vec bez kuntanja na kolokvijume, al' onda poremetim bioritam, pa ne mogu da spavam nocu kako treba.

Da ne spamujemo temu bez veze, Charlotte vodi u Cleveland-u , a Phila se opet muci, ovaj put im Deron ne da da zabeleze lagan W.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Ovo je samo dokaz koliko Rose kvari igru Bulls-a, trejdovati indijanca za role player-e, pustiti Luke-a u prvu i osvajamo titulu lagano!
              sigpic

Comment

У 200 евра сам могао да се кладим да нећеш икада да напишеш нешто слично.

Отреси!
                Arise, Serbia!
                You fell asleep long ago,
                And have lain in the dark.
                Now wake up
                And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

Inace, nisam sarkastican uopste.
                  sigpic

Comment

ko mi nadje negde na kladionicama kolika je kvota na SAS da osvoi prsten castim ga komplet lepinjom sa tonu pretopa
                    p.s ima da stavim iljadarku na njih

Comment

Квота је 8.5 на bet365.com

Не треба ми лепиња, довољно је 10% од добитка.
                      Arise, Serbia!
                      You fell asleep long ago,
                      And have lain in the dark.
                      Now wake up
                      And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

ok.hvala

Comment

Derrick Rose (ankle) went through practice on Wednesday and according to head coach Tom Thibodeau, "he's fine."
                          The swelling is gone from Rose's injured ankle and he is being called a game-time decision for Thursday's big matchup against the Heat. In normal circumstances, we'd lean towards saying that it looks like he will be a go, but the Bulls have been notoriously secretive this year with player injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by colke995 View Post
                            Veceras poslastica Igra li Rose?

EDIT: Ovo je bilo za week temu, nek prebaci neko post ako nije problem.

Meh, kakva poslastica, Thibs ce kad se smori uvesti MVP-a, koji ce opet poniziti Lebron-a jednim fadeaway-em preko njega i tako...
                            sigpic

Comment

Derrick Rose (ankle) participated in the entire shootaround on Thursday, but Tom Thibodeau is still calling him a "game-time decision."
                              If Rose was really still feeling negative effects from his ankle sprain, would he be allowed to participate in the entire portion of shootaround? Thibodeau might be calling him a game-time decision, but this is different from his groin injury. Rose said that he's "hopefully" playing, but we feel confident in saying that he'll be on the court against the Heat.
                              Ray Allen (ankle) did not travel with the Celtics for Friday's game in Toronto.
                              The Celtics are starting to express more and more concern over Allen's lingering sore right ankle. He missed six straight games last month, came back for five and is now out once again. "It just swells, I guess," said coach Rivers. "I don't know." Starter Avery Bradley will continue to log heavy minutes at the shooting guard spot. The game in Toronto is the start of a four-game road trip for Boston.
                              LaMarcus Aldridge will undergo right hip surgery and is out for the season.
                              Aldridge has a slight labral tear in his right hip and needs an arthroscopic procedure. It ends an impressive sixth season, as he made his first All-Star team by averaging 21.7 points, 8.0 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game. Aldridge should be fine for 2012-13 training camp as his recovery timeline has been set at 2-4 months. Red-hot J.J. Hickson will finish out the year as the Blazers' starting power forward.
                              Injury update

Comment

Meh, kakva poslastica, Thibs ce kad se smori uvesti MVP-a, koji ce opet poniziti Lebron-a jednim fadeaway-em preko njega i tako...

Comment

Working...
                                X