Nole, idi u peršun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ATP - NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Predpostavljam da je ovo prvi put u istoriji tenisa da neko predaje mec zbog bolova u grlu. :o :o :o

Comment

[quote author=angelnfs4 link=topic=478.msg21316#msg21316 date=1209243174]
      Hmmm...
      Zaista od DC-a na ovamo, cim zadje u tezi mec, Djole predaje ili gubi od Andersona. Da je u boljim odnosima sa Fedom verujem da bi mu on preporucio jedan temeljan pregled. Ko zna sta moze od jednog virusa sve da se iskomplikuje... :'(
      Stomak i grlo, pa jos prasina na sljaci, ne valja to nikako.
      Treba pod hitno na ispitivanje, valjda ce se mama i tata za to pobrinuti :-\
      [/quote]

i u tom intervalu opere Nadala......hmmmm....

Comment

[quote author=Patriota link=topic=478.msg21319#msg21319 date=1209243263]
        [quote author=angelnfs4 link=topic=478.msg21316#msg21316 date=1209243174]
        Hmmm...
        Zaista od DC-a na ovamo, cim zadje u tezi mec, Djole predaje ili gubi od Andersona. Da je u boljim odnosima sa Fedom verujem da bi mu on preporucio jedan temeljan pregled. Ko zna sta moze od jednog virusa sve da se iskomplikuje... :'(
        Stomak i grlo, pa jos prasina na sljaci, ne valja to nikako.
        Treba pod hitno na ispitivanje, valjda ce se mama i tata za to pobrinuti :-\
        [/quote]

i u tom intervalu opere Nadala......hmmmm....
        [/quote]

Patriota da se ne lazemo. U tom mecu je Rafa "sam sebe pobedio" . :'( Igrao je kao Djole protiv Andersona u Miamiju ili u Sangaju prosle god. :-\
        IW je Djole u tom periodu osvojio sto je bitnije od "pranja" Nadala, znamo svi to ;D
        Nije Rafa na hardu najbolji, Djole je bolji, ali ono na njega nije licilo ;)

Nema ljutis, treba zdravlje da se proveri, pogotovo kod sportista koji su pod stalnim opterecenjem. :-* :-* :-*

Comment

[quote author=angelnfs4 link=topic=478.msg21329#msg21329 date=1209245067]

Nema ljutis, treba zdravlje da se proveri, pogotovo kod sportista koji su pod stalnim opterecenjem. :-* :-* :-*
          [/quote]

Comment

BBC SPORT
            Djokovic attacks 'spoiled' Brits

World number three Novak Djokovic has accused young British tennis players of lacking the hunger needed to succeed.

The 20-year-old Serbian, who won the Australian Open in January, told BBC's Inside Sport programme: "In the UK a lot of kids are a little bit spoiled.

"If you have perfect conditions and everything you want, you don't know the real meaning of tennis and you don't work as hard as you are supposed to.

"You do not have hunger for success because everything is on a plate."

Djokovic, who was rumoured to have considered taking British nationality himself in 2006, feels it would be relatively easy to increase the number of British players to come through the ranks.

At the moment Andy Murray, aged 20 and ranked 20th, is the only British male in the world's top 200, with Jamie Baker next highest at 241st.

He has enough quality, enough talent, and enough potential to be a top-five player, and everybody expects him to do that
            Novak Djokovic on Andy Murray

Djokovic said: "I think you have enough tennis history and enough people who have a big knowledge about tennis who will recognise the problem, and you still have a lot of potential and everything you need.

"You just have to find the right moment and to change the mentality of the coaches and the kids."

Djokovic has enjoyed an impressive start to 2008, including winning the Australian Open title in Melbourne in January.

He thrashed Murray 6-0 6-4 at the Monte Carlo Masters on Thursday before pulling out during his semi-final against Roger Federer on Saturday.

Please turn on JavaScript. Media requires JavaScript to play.

Djokovic tips Murray for Wimbledon glory

Djokovic, however, insists Murray - a close friend and rival of his from their junior days - can never be described as spoiled.

And he also expects the Scot, who was developed outside of the British system, to join him in the top five sooner, rather than later.

"He has enough quality, enough talent, and enough potential to be a top-five player, and everybody expects him to do that," Djokovic explained.

"But obviously he has so much pressure on him because Great Britain needs a champion, badly, and a Wimbledon champion especially, so they expect him to do that in the next couple of years, and obviously that creates some pressure.

"But, throughout his entire career, he's been mentally a very strong player, so I can expect that he's going to come fast to the top five."

Inside Sport is on BBC One on Monday night at 2305 BST
            Story from BBC SPORT:
            http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/spo...is/7369812.stm

Ovo Djokovicu pred Wimbledon nije trebalo bas :o ??? :o
            Cuti Djole, cuti - ne baksuziraj, Englezi su zlobni

Comment

NOVAK DJOKOVIC - NIisam kukavica, nije istina da predajem meceve
              kada vidim da cu izgubiti

Comment

@ Biljana

Procitala sam, (da ne postujem sad ceo clanak, slican je,) da je Djokovic jos na antibioticima od MC-a. :o
                Zao bi mi bilo ako ne uspe u Rimu, a jos vise ako zdravlje ugrozi.
                Vise volim fer borbu a ne bolesne tenisere na terenu
                Valjda je ipak bolje :-\

Hvala za info Biljana

Comment

Ako je toliko bolestan zasto uopste igra? Cuo sam da je trazio da mu se mec odlozi za sredu.

Comment

Ako je bolestan neka sredi prvo svoje zdravstveno stanje, a onda se lagano pripremi za nastavak sezone, zdravlje je daleko vaznije od Rima, Hamburga i svega ostalog

Comment

[quote author=moya link=topic=478.msg22036#msg22036 date=1210015043]
                      Ako je toliko bolestan zasto uopste igra? Cuo sam da je trazio da mu se mec odlozi za sredu.
                      [/quote]

Comment

Ja sam ipak za to da igra ako moze... 8)
                        Ipak je kod Feda u delu :-[

Comment

a ako opet preda...

Comment

[quote author=Patriota link=topic=478.msg22053#msg22053 date=1210018083]
                            a ako opet preda...
                            [/quote]
                            E nece dva puta Fedu predati, za to mogu u kladionicu odma PAT ;) :-* :-*

Comment

The sore throat heard around the world - Saturday in Monte Carlo

by Cheryl MurrayDid Djokovic just RETIRE?

The press conference was packed with reporters. His explanation left us all gaping. I'm sure THAT would have changed the doctor's diagnosis. I'm sorry, but unless you are incapacitated in some way, you finish out the match. Andre Agassi did. Pete Sampras did. Andy Murray threw up all over the court at the US Open several years ago and continued. Gaston Gaudiohttp://www.tennistalk.com/en/blog/Cheryl_Murray

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X