Nole, idi u peršun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NI View Post
    To nije istina, ali da mu spada sorc, to je opste poznato.
    Pusti NI , to za šorts je već prevaziđeno
    Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
    Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
    "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
      Pa ti si i vidovit...
      Novak nije hteo da pridaje važnost tom detalju, i izlazi u javnost sa tim, ali kada si ti to već otkrio, nije imao kud nego da potvrdi na pres konferenciji
      kako sam reče...
      Uzgred, noćas je na terenu u dublu sa Troickim.
      "Hungry like the wolf". Znaci Novak ipak ode u mesojede na kraju.

Comment

• Vuk gladan, a ovce opet na broju. Nesto tu nije u redu.
        sigpic

Comment

• Pa da, razmnožile se dok ga nije bilo, dok lutao po svetu.
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Jao bre kada ćete da vratite LAJK?
            Olja BIG LAJK.
            Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali

Comment

• Pa bas lepo, znaci svi ostali igraci su ovce
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Da ne shvatate bukvalno, vuk gladan, a njegova hrana i dalje na broju. Nesto tu nije u redu.
                sigpic

Comment

• Figurativno Bojana, figurativno...
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• aha, figurativno
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• Ovce = trofeji. Nema veze sa drugim teniserima, ni slučajno.
                      Pa nismo mi Novakovci tak'i.

EDIT: snimak sa treninga sa Delpom.

Last edited by Marija81; 10-03-17, 15:06.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Dakle on je šaškast i konačno dobro raspoložen...

Comment

• I kakve su prognoze za ovaj turnir?

Comment

• Originally posted by notorious View Post
                              I kakve su prognoze za ovaj turnir?
                              Ja sam vrlo optimistična.
                              Ako i ne osvoji najbitnije je da podiže nivo igre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
                                Ja sam vrlo optimistična.
                                Ako i ne osvoji najbitnije je da podiže nivo igre.
                                Bravo, bravo, lajkić

To je pravi stav
                                "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

Working...
                                X