• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ša šta je sad?????????

... a preležaće to Nole
    Last edited by Nesic; 06-06-14, 17:05.

Comment

• "There's no doubt that he's the favorite to win the final." -Novak Djokovic

tako jeee!
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ajde ljudino!
        Još samo jedan meč! Još samo jedna pobeda!
        Pravo vreme da vratimo dug sa US Opena! I trofej i prvo mesto!
        U nedelju menjamo istoriju!
        I da slavimo dok ne padnemo na glavu od alkohola...

Comment

• Znam da Novaku neće biti lako, ali da bude iskrena ako je već Novakovo vrijeme da konačno osvoji ovaj GS (a duboko vjerujem da jeste) onda bi i voljela da to bude preko Nadala (iskreno se nadam da će i vrijeme da ga posluži i da neće biti toplo i sunčano)
          Last edited by proudNolee; 06-06-14, 17:10.
          * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
          * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
          NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 3m
            Verdict from several people in the press conference with me was that Djokovic sounds sick. Has two full days to recover, though. #RG14
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• nije se valjda razboleo pred finale

Comment

• Možeš ti to čoveče, možeš.... MOŽEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEŠ!
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• #proknjizeno
                  sigpic

Comment

• evo nesto za podizanje morala

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                      evo nesto za podizanje morala

Zavisi iz kog ugla gledas. Sta reci za ocajan procenat u finalima van AO.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Kako sa ovim da podignes moral ?
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                        You're a master of karate and friendship
                        For everyone

Comment

• Koliko ja znam Novak u poslednjih nekoliko mjeseci ima poraze samo od Švajcaraca, u finalu je Španac tako da nema brige, nema Švajcaraca nema ni poraza

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            evo nesto za podizanje morala

Da si ljubazna jesi, da navijas za Novaka navijas.
                            A za moral nema brige, niti trunke straha, jer je doslo vreme da se prvi igrac planete vrati tamo gde pripada. No1e!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                              "There's no doubt that he's the favorite to win the final." -Novak Djokovic

tako jeee!
                              Ako je ovo rekao posle svog meca to mi se ni malo ne dopada.
                              Daj bre Novace pokazi mu šipak dan dva pre finala a na terenu samo nastavi, odigraj i ti neki kurčevit "mindgame".
                              >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by AIRBORNE View Post
                                Ako je ovo rekao posle svog meca to mi se ni malo ne dopada.
                                Daj bre Novace pokazi mu šipak dan dva pre finala a na terenu samo nastavi, odigraj i ti neki kurčevit "mindgame".
                                Pa ovo ti je upravo to, ističe njega kao apsolutnog favorita, i samim tim prebacuje pritisak na njega, od njega se očekuje da osvoji

Comment

Working...
                                X