No announcement yet.

Nole, idi u peršun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [/quote]Pa to sam i ja mislio, ali je rekao za sada, pa rekoh mozda nije to...
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Re: ATP - NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Nije tooo..

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=478.msg73707#msg73707 date=1246743680]
        Nije tooo..
        [/quote]

Sampras je tek sesti! ;)

Comment

nije,Ashe nikad nije igrao SF na RG-u :-\
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

;D ....Onda je nadal drugi... ;D ;D

Comment

Ajde jbt kazi vise smorili smo se...
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=478.msg73719#msg73719 date=1246744178]
                Ajde jbt kazi vise smorili smo se...
                [/quote]

Kazii vise...Mozda ni on nezna.... :-\

Comment

Ma on ne zna SIGURNO 8) > > > >
                  sigpic

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

Ima!Putovanje u Grcku 2222 godine!
                      [/quote]

:-\
                      [/quote]

Na ovom forumu se dobiva GRCKA!

Comment

De reci vise,dobices zimovanje u egipat ako kazes..

Comment

aj Roger makar reci je l' ima veze sa godinama?
                          je l' nesto tipa,najmladji blablabla...
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

E Bojana, Bojana,

Moras biti sigurna u svoje znanje. Znas ono kada nesto kazes, a onda umjesto potvrde slijedi, da li si sigurna?, a ti onda odes u drugom smjeru!

McEnroe je 8., a Lendl 10.

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=478.msg73727#msg73727 date=1246744381]
                              De reci vise,dobices zimovanje u egipat ako kazes..
                              [/quote]
                              sigpic

Comment

E niste fora! Vec ste mi poceli i minuse da djelite, a ja pokrenuo Noletov dio podforuma kao rijetko tko! ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X