No announcement yet.

ATP - Rafael Nadal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skidam mu kapu za voljni momenat i to sto nema ustupaka, sto jurisa. Vidi se da ne zeli da poklekne, da hoce da pokaze Rodji i Novaku ko je Rafa.
    U pogledu zdravlja, ovo sto radi je mnogo opasno...
    >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Ne radi se o nekoj staroj ozljedi. Ako je mogao več sljedeči dan da izađe na teren posljie te ozljede znači da nije ništa ozbiljno. Svakako Almagro mu je težak protivnik. ALmagro je radio Rafi prolbeme i kad je Rafa bio u najboljoj formi na šljaci a kamoli sada. Ok, ni Almagro nije baš u nekoj top formi.

Comment

• Sutra bit če odlična prilika za osvetu Rafe nad Almagrom za poraz prošle godine u Barceloni. Taj meč je bio vrlo sličan meču sa Raoničem u IW. Rafa je u oba slučajeva odigrao fantastična prvi set. Almagro v Barceloni i Raonič u IW su se nekako dokopali tie-breaka a u tie-breaku kad je bilo najbitnije Rafa je odigrao najslabije, a a treči set Rafa izgubi zbog jedne lopte.

Comment

• Ja se samo nadam da mu je koleno ok.A,Almagro umeo ranije da ga baš namuči.
          Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
          Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
          "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Rafa nije ništa pričao o ozljedi od srijede. Činjenica je, da če Rafa nastopiti i stisnuti zube. Neka bude sve u najboljem redu.

Comment

• Ne vezano za temu. Zašto Raonića zoveš Raonič?

Comment

• Ja mislim da je jacques Slovenac
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by jacques9 View Post
                  Rafa nije ništa pričao o ozljedi od srijede. Činjenica je, da če Rafa nastopiti i stisnuti zube. Neka bude sve u najboljem redu.
                  Rafa je izgleda skroz ok, stavljao slike ova dva prethodna dana kako trenira i kako se oseca fantasticno, trenirao u punom snagom, a den nakon povrede je trenirao sat i po sa Tsongom bez ikakvih problema tako da nema neke znakove od te povrede sto se dogodila pre neki dan.
                  OVAKO

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    Ja mislim da je jacques Slovenac
                    Ja mislim da je Stefkov zemljak

Comment

• Originally posted by Ser Aleksa View Post
                      Nema sanse, zar ne primecujes razliku izmedju njegovih i Stefanovih postova.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                        Nema sanse, zar ne primecujes razliku izmedju njegovih i Stefanovih postova.
                        Ser Aleksa
                        A ja mislim da je Čilićev zemljak jer se u Hr,brkaju "č" i "ć" po nekada,naročito u Dalmaciji
                        Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                        Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                        "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Tacno, ja pisem pravilan srpski, a on malo vuce nakaj slovenski.
                          Jedino nemam srpsku podrsku pa da pisem Raonić ili zašto
                          Last edited by Stefan-kobe; 27-03-15, 13:37.
                          OVAKO

Comment

• Jacques je iz Slovenije. Da li Raonič, Raonić, Raonich, Raonic ne brinem previše o tome.

Comment

• The day when Rafael Nadal was revealed to the world...

The ATP Masters 1000 in Miami that started on Monday, not only marks the end of the hard court season and the beginning of the clay court season, but also the ten years of the first breakthrough of Rafael Nadal into the world elite. A tournament where this great hope, ranked world 31th, will even lead 2 sets to 0 against Roger Federer in the final. Before losing. But he had finally shown the world the full extent of the phenomenon.

Amongst English bookmakers, his rating was at its lowest. In late March 2005, a few days before the start of the Miami tournament, Rafael Nadal was given winner of the upcoming French Open 33 against 1. Early April, the odds had already melted by two thirds. The reason? The Spaniard came close to winning his first Masters Series in Florida. In the final, he lost in five sets to Roger Federer, already world number one. Anecdotal. In passing, the world discovered the talent, power and mental of a brilliant kid spotted when he passed the first round of the ATP tournament in Mallorca, at home, at 15 years and 10 months old. Three years and thirty-five tournaments later, he was 31st in the ATP ranking. Only? A steady progress but held back by a series of injuries. "It's a great player. His future? Oh no, please, I'd rather not imagine the progression of this guy!" said Federer at the time, preferring to enjoy his title. The Swiss was right. He will have time later to discuss the game of the man who was to become his main rival. Worse, the one who was going to stop him from amassing major tournaments, winning every tournament or almost. And act as an absolute despot.

18 years and nine moths old. This was the age of Rafael Nadal when he landed under the Florida sun, without any preparation on hard surface. After the South American tour at the beginning of the 2005 season, Nadal caught the flu and returned to Mallorca to practice on clay. "There are no hard courts there. I played once with my uncle Toni, and once with my other uncle, Miguel Angel, a former Barcelona defender in the 90s," he said. At this time, Roger Federer was still alone in the world: Andre Agassi had started to feel the weight of the years, while Lleyton Hewitt and Andy Roddick couldn't hurt him. As for the genius Marat Safin, who defeated him in the semi-finals in Melbourne, he was far too irregular to thwart his career plans. What about the little Majorcan? "During the first training sessions in Miami, since we arrived two days before the tournament, Rafa couldn't send a single ball inside the court" said Toni Nadal. For Federer, the road to victory seemed all mapped out. Until the final, where things didn't start as planned. Paralyzed, almost hung up, the native of Basel committing 24 unforced errors in the first 9 games. For his part, Nadal, seeded No. 29 and author of a perfect journey with only one set lost to Ljubicic in the last 16, was resisting. "In 2005, he based everything on his forehand and his defence. He was running a lot to win a point. He’s hitting the ball so much better today," recalls Toni Nadal. After three sets, his nephew was leading 6/2 7/6 4/1. Two games away from the match. But then the first weakness, which allowed Federer to tie and get a ball of 5-4. On this point, Nadal hit an ace... on the second ball. In a rage, Federer smashed a racquet. In the second tie-break, he found himself led 5-3, Nadal at the service, but got his act together and won the final four points of the set. The match was up for grabs again. And almost finished, since Nadal had already put most of his strength in the battle. His topspin wasn't has powerful and his balls not as long in the last two rounds. Calmer, Federer was controlling all the elements, winning his fifth title of the year, the twenty-seventh of his career, the sixth in Masters Series.

For Nadal, it will take a little longer before winning a major international competition. Just a little. On the 17th of April 2005, he won the Monte Carlo tournament then Barcelona, Rome and the French Open for his first participation. Like Bjorn Borg, Michael Chang and Mats Wilander, he entered the family of precocious players (at 19) to have won Roland Garros. Only downside, more symbolic than anything else, Nadal never won the Miami Masters, despite having reached the final three times thereafter, in 2008, 2011 and last year, for a defeat against Novak Djokovic. And to think that in 2005, led 4-3 in the third set, 30-0 on his serve, Federer received a refereeing error that allowed him to get back into the game. Rafael Nadal confirmed it at a press conference after the meeting: "The ball was fault, the referee didn't see it. At 0-40, it could have changed a lot of things... "A victory, perhaps, but that would simply have brought forward the inevitable: the emergence of the most daunting hypertrophied left arm in the world. And capri pants in tennis...

Comment

• “It's not the question of tennis, [It’s] the question of being relaxed enough to play well on court,”

“Today my game in general improved since a month and a half [ago]. But at the same time, [I’m] still playing with too many nerves for a lot of moments, in important moments.”

“I have been able to control my emotions during 90 per cent, 95 per cent of my matches of my career… But I’m going to fix it,

“I don't know if [it’ll be] in one week, in six months, or in one year, but I’m going to do it.

"It’s something that I need to fix for myself and with my team. I need the help of my team, but especially I need the help of myself. That's what I am trying to do. Nobody’s going to change the situation for you."

“At this point in my career, I’ve won enough things to say I don't need to win more, but I want to do it,”

“I want to keep competing well. I want to keep having the feeling that I can be competing for every tournament I’m going to play, and I have the motivation to do it. Obviously clay is [a] surface that I’ve had some success, and I hope to be ready for it again.”

Comment

Working...
                                X