X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idemo momci, za brata Derrick-a!!!

http://www.rojadirecta.me/goto/event...me/canal-1.php
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• 3 primljene trojke, khm Igram solidno na obe strane. Da pojacamo odbranu, a napad moze ovako kao do sad i bice dobro..
      sigpic

Comment

• Nemoj se Deriče vise pojavljivati molim te...
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• uh, ova slika je bas bila teska za gledanje
          It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
          It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
            Nemoj se Deriče vise pojavljivati molim te...
            Vala baš. Uhhh...

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
              Nemoj se Deriče vise pojavljivati molim te...
              Sta se desilo?
              "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wilshere_19 View Post
                Sta se desilo?
                Izneo loptu sudijama pre pocetka utakmice. Jedva je uspeo da dosepa do centra.

Elem, svaka cast momcima sta god bilo do kraja PO-a, samo ne smemo prodavati lopte ovako lako.

EDIT:

DRose watching the game from his family's suite by himself... Gotta hurt.
                sigpic

Comment

• Ove single-double akcije za Rip-a su poezija. Kako se taj covek krece bez lopte... POEZIJA!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ovaj Teague je usercina teska
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ko gleda ATL - BOS jel skontao kako J-Smoove nije smeo da izvodi neko fensi kucanje malopre, usro se da ce opet da omasi

EDIT: Madafaka u stilu Rajon-a

EDIT 2: Pavlovic
                      Last edited by Rondo9; 02-05-12, 01:41.
                      sigpic

Comment

• 44-41. Sta znam, odbrana jeste bila solidna, ali opet smo primili dosta glupih poena, nadam se da cemo to korigovati u nastavku i nek udje jedna trica majku mu..
                        sigpic

Comment

• Kako mi ide na ganglije ovaj Lou Williams.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Trojke 0-7.Fali Ray Ray, treba neko da rasiri odbranu.Dobar je Bradley, ali on je cutter, on nece ostati u corneru da ceka trojku.Samim tim se odbrana skupi i zato imamo 10 points in the paint, i uopste ovoliko malo poena.
                            Last edited by Rondo9; 02-05-12, 01:52.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Jbt al' smo losi, Holiday se sprda kao da igra protiv mladjih pionira. Moraju ovi otvoreni sutevi da se pogadjaju i da se smanje jebene izgubljene lopte.
                              sigpic

Comment

• lepo je Doug Collins poslozio ekipu.

chicago mora ovo da dobije zbog sebe samih!
                                It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
                                It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X