X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dobile Macke...svaka cast

Comment

• West nas razbija. Stvarno klasa od igraca.

Comment

• ^ sad ga vec i kenja

Comment

• Jbga...docice i ta prva pobeda uskoro. Zasluzuju to ovi momci.

Valja se prebaciti na Grizlije

Comment

• Faried nije normalan covek. Koliko energije ima

Odlicna utakmica.

Comment

• Kakva ce igracina biti Harrison! Igracina!
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Nema koga da ubaci umesto Klaya...Mayo moze do sutra preko njega.

Comment

• 76ers - Raptors

Comment

• Boze kakva je igracina Nick Young. Bio sam skeptican na prvu loptu ali dobar je.
                    sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• kakva tekma Fila-Toronto

Comment

• Toronto samo stao... Nick Young je vratio Sixerse u zivot. Da njega nemaju tesko da bi ista uradili...
                        sigpic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Comment

• kakav sut ima Ricardson

Comment

• Odo spavati. Sutra su zanimljivije utakmice .
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bonomo View Post
                              Boze kakva je igracina Nick Young. Bio sam skeptican na prvu loptu ali dobar je.
                              On moze da bude strasan igrac, ali ono sto ga sprecava da to postane je glava. Sad je odigrao dobro, ali vec u nekoj od narednih tekmi ce uzimati katastrofalne suteve i imace smesan procenat suta.

NO se odlicno drzi bez Davies-a, iako im je Melo ubacio cak 23 poena za poluvreme.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Novaku se skroz raspao sut

Comment

Working...
                                X