• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight dao kos za pobedu Pistonsa

Comment

• Dzabe mu sve, ocajan je.
      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• IDEMO TATICE, AJDE BRE, AJDE!!!
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Da li jedino meni Z-Bo lici na kornjacu ?
          sigpic

Comment

• isti
            If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Comment

• Pek-men dominira...
              If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Comment

• Nista ne mogu da odbrane.
                "Moja generacija je zivela na ulici. Mi smo imali tu srecu da smo imali pripadnost kraju,
                odnosno cosku. Tu smo se obrazovali, tu smo postali ljudi, tu smo postali lopovi,
                fudbaleri... A ulica je kao sto znate jedan veliki univerzitet."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gologuzan View Post
                  isti
                  Ko dva jajeta.

@ Skrillex

Vidim dolaze produzeci ?

Da ne spamujem skroz, Memphis je i veceras pokazao da je najbolja ekipa lige. Trenutno.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Conley kao CP3 veceras. Jebem ti robote sve zensko u familiji.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RRondo9 View Post
                      Ko dva jajeta.

@ Skrillex

Vidim dolaze produzeci ?

Da ne spamujem skroz, Memphis je i veceras pokazao da je najbolja ekipa lige. Trenutno.

Ne spominji ih brate, udaram glavom o monitor
                      Uzdam se u ove preostale cetiri tekme, ali koliko vidim nema 'leba veceras.
                      Last edited by Skrillex; 24-11-12, 03:25.

Comment

• Tako to uglavnom biva, jednu noc budu 2, 3, 4 produzetka onda nedelju dana nijedan.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Robot 4 skoka za 40 minuta...

Comment

• Spursi dobili neverovatan mec . Gube gube gube i na kraju preokrenu i bez produzetaka dobiju i to sa pristojom razlikom.

Dok su Grizliji pokazali da su ove godine dosta dobri. Mnogo dobra ekipa. Uigrana skroz.
                            sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

• Kakvo kucanje JaVale-a brata naseg.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Tako je Hornetsi -.-. Ceo mec vode i sad stali -.-. To samo oni mogu. A igraju protiv prokletog Feniksa
                                sigpic

Joking around is part of my personality, just who I am. Novak Djokovic

Yesterday i was clever, so i wanted to change the world. Today i`m wise, so i`m changing myself.

Without error there can be no brilliancy.

Comment

Working...
                                X