Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Offseason 2011 (opste diskusije, vesti, tracevi, draft i jos mnogo toga...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP NBA
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Нек се гоне у три пичке лепе материне. Маму им незахвалну.
      Arise, Serbia!
      You fell asleep long ago,
      And have lain in the dark.
      Now wake up
      And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Btw, ocekuje se da Stern uskoro stvarno otkaze sve do nove godine.

P.S. Igraci vise od 50% nece dobiti jer vlasnici moraju da pokriju gubitke za ove meceve sto se ne igraju. Procenti mogu da idu samo nize.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• A vi ste stvarno ocekivali da ce se dogovoriti do ponedeljka? Pa zar niste nista naucili tokom celog ovog leta?
          Oni se nikada nisu ni zblizili sto se dogovora tice, daleko su onoliko koliko su daleko bili na pocetku, samo su nam laznu nadu davali. To vam je teatralna Amerika.
          Last edited by ЕлБиЏеј; 29-10-11, 13:41.

Comment

• "Absurdity," one person on the management side of the NBA business said Friday night.

Oh, no. It's worse than that. Altogether now: It's ass-hattery.

But you knew that already.

I'd brought two bananas to Friday's bargaining session -- mostly for sustenance during these mentally debilitating hours spent waiting for grown men to finish staring at each other, but also as props. You may recall the banana-in-the-tailpipe column in which I detailed the blowout victory the owners were seeking in these negotiations. On Friday, we all fell for the banana in the tailpipe again. And we didn't even have a late supper -- shrimp salad sandwiches, say -- to show for it.

On top of that, I left my grocery bag with the bananas in the lobby, and by the time the predictable, double-talk-laden news conferences were over, two perfectly good bananas were gone. The latest casualties of the dumbest lockout ever.

Bravo Ken! Treba svi da ih napusavate u kolumnama, mada cisto sumnjam da ce i to nesto promeniti!

P.S. Miko, to je jako smesno, evo valjam se po podu.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Miko
              Kako stvari stoje , NBA ce se gledati samo na konzolama preko 2K12

A tebi je bolje ako nemas sta pametno napisat , da ne pises nista samo se brukas po forumu , u svakoj temi postujes , a ni sam neznas o cemu pises

Comment

• Tacno sam znao... Ovi ljudi su zlo!!!

In explaining how the two sides got back to the bargaining table in the first place this week, Hunter said that after a staff meeting on Monday that "didn't go well at all," he was contacted by "third-party intermediaries who suggested that we get together." It wasn't clear who Hunter was referring to until Silver mentioned something the union's executive director had said in the meeting.

"Billy said, 'My phone is ringing off the hook from agents and from players telling me I cannot go under 52 percent,' " Silver said. "And he said, 'Unless you're prepared to go there, we have nothing to talk about.' "

So even at this late date, when they were on the cusp of a deal, each one's bus has been hijacked -- the way union lawyer Jeffrey Kessler said the negotiations were hijacked a week ago. Stern is no longer driving for the league, and Hunter has been booted from the driver's seat by agents who -- justifiably or not -- believe the players already have given up too much in this negotiation and shouldn't give up another dime.

Yes, the two men who were supposedly empowered to make the deal everyone expected them to make Friday didn't have the juice to get it done. That's sad, silly, unfortunate, a disgrace -- and reality.

Until next time. Or until everybody goes bananas.

Posto neko verovatno ne zna moje stavove govorim o agentima i menadzerima. Sramota, oni su ti koji unistavaju sport!
                sigpic

Comment

• Čitao sam jutros na nba.com šta je rekao Stern o gubicima....
                  Samo zbog neigranja predsezone izgubili su 200 miliona dolara.
                  Onda kaže da to znači da će i bilo kakav dogovor oko cifre morati da se promeni da se pokriju gubici.

Pa i ako igrači osnuju svoju ligu, ne bi ih gledao.
                  Na žalost, ima onih koji bi.
                  Ne vredi ni psovati igrače i agente a kamoli više komentarisati.

Comment

• Inace, otkazali su nam i onu turneju koja je bila isplanirana, to sam zaboravio sinoc da napisem od svog besa i nervoze...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Molim vas,bez psovanja na forumu!

Comment

• Miko idi postavi negde podatke za moderatora ili tako nesto.

Jebiga, zbog pohlepnih ljudi koji imaju sve (sto se para tice), mi koji trazimo samo malo, necemo ni to dobiti, to je nasa jebena realnost, sve im najgore zelim. (da ne ulazim u detalje jer ce otici predaleko jer sam mnogo nervozan)

Comment

• Dobro ljudi, nije sve tako crno, oni su dosta blizu dogovora i ja ocekujem da sezona krene 1. Decembra.

Stoji to da su svi popizdeli zato sto su ocekivali dogovor juce, al ja mislim da ce se ovo zavrsiti do kraja sledece nedelje. Al opet, ne znam dal cu imati vise zivaca da pratim ova proseravanja i jednih i drugih

Comment

• Da l' je ovo moguce?
                            Pa, unija se svadjala medjusobno. Fisher obecao Stern-u da ce dogovoriti 50-50 sa igracima, ali da li Hunter nije znao ili nije prihvatio to, pa se sve zavrsilo kako se zavrsilo.
                            Ovde jebe lud zbunjenog definitivno... Ono sto je sigurno je da smo svi juce imali zavrsen deal u dzepu, ali neko se umesao.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Sad sam bas procitao neke clanke i unija i liga su se u principu dogovorili oko vecine stvari, samo sto se oko cistih para izgleda nece skoro.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Mac View Post
                                Sad sam bas procitao neke clanke i unija i liga su se u principu dogovorili oko vecine stvari, samo sto se oko cistih para izgleda nece skoro.
                                Pa da, zavrsili su 95% dogovora, ostalo je jos par manjih sistemsikh problema i BRI, oko kojeg verujem da ce se dogovoriti u toku sledece nedelje i da ce se naci na 51%.

U sustini kad budemo videli da je zakazan novi sastanak, to verovatno znaci da ce doci do kompromisa jer ne verujem da bi se opet nalazili da pricaju ceo dan kako su jedni na 52%, a drugi na 50%

Comment

Working...
                                X