This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimi: “Working as a team”
    Maranello, 27 November – Kimi Raikkonen ended his 2014 season with a day of testing at Abu Dhabi and before returning to Maranello, where he will take part in further 2015 development work alongside the team, he summed up how testing had gone and what the near future held in store for the Scuderia. “The components we tested in Abu Dhabi have produced a lot of useful data, which can now be analysed along with that from Sunday’s Grand Prix. The team’s priorities are clear and we are well aware what are the areas that did not match up to our expectations. I am sure that thanks to the knowledge we acquired over the course of the season, we will be able to develop a more competitive car. Clearly, how much progress we make depends on the time available and the possibilities presented by the regulations, which for the moment, impose certain limits for everyone, but I have every confidence in the ability of the team.”

Working as a team. Kimi also commented on his new team-mate, Sebastian Vettel: “It was nice that he joined us in the garage for the first day of testing, although I have to say that didn’t surprise me, because I know what he’s like and his approach to work. I think we can enjoy ourselves on track together, both of us fighting to be ahead of the other, while also working as a team to reach the common target of progressing in order to get the Scuderia back to the level it should be at.”

The right man. Raikkonen also commented on the change at the top of the Scuderia: “I’ve known Maurizio Arrivabene for a long time I believe he is an extremely competent person and perfect for the role of Team Principal that he has been given. Maurizio has known Ferrari and the business of Formula 1 for a long time and I believe he has the ability to motivate and push the team back to the level it deserves to be at. Everyone in the team, in every area of activity will now have to tackle a lot of hard work to get the new car ready.”

Published on: 11/27/2014
    Categories: News
    Tags: Kimi Raikkonen, Maurizio Arrivabene, Sebastian Vettel
    * Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• Sebastian Vettel's initial impressions of Ferrari #F1

Comment

• Lijepa gesta Fernanda...

Comment

• Hamilton i kajla...

Comment

• Cigo

Comment

• Iako je rastanak bio uglavnom loš, bilo je to predivnih 6 godina u kojim je Sebastian sa Red Bullom postigao mnoge stvari, i oborio mnoge rekorde. Ipak je on najmlađi ikada koji je vodio bar jedan krug u trci, najmlađi ikad na pole poziciji, najmlađi pobjednik, najmlađi na postolju, najmlađi koji je pobjedio sa pole pozicije, najmlađi koji je pobjedio sa pole pozicije i odvezao najbrži krug, najmlađi sa 'grand chelemom', najmlađi šampion ikada,
              i naravno, najvažniji rekord, srušen rekord za najbrže dobijenu kaznu u F1 istoriji (6 sekundi!), na prvom nastupu u F1 na treningu u Turskoj 2006. kažnjen je sa £500 nakon što je zaboravio pritisnuti dugme za pit-lane limiter u boksu te nagazio po gasu...

A s druge strane...

Comment

• http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/117169

Comment

• Markione: “2015, godina oporavka”

Maranelo, 22. decembar -
                  Jutros u Maranelu u Ferarijevoj bazi odrzana je pres konferencija gde su Predsednik i Generalni direktor Serdjo Markione i Sef tima Mauricio Arivabene razgovarali sa novinarima iz Italije i inostranstva.
                  Serdjo Markione je naglasio, parafraziram, da ne bi pricao o 2o14 godini jer predstavlja godinu za zaborav, vec o buducnosti 2o15 godini koju ocekuje sa puno optimizma.
                  2015 godina ce biti godina rekonstrukcije. On kaze,u poslednjih nekoliko dana su donete neke ostre odluke o sastavu tima, gde se tacno znaju ljudi koji su kljucni za razvoj, kako bi se otklonili svi nesporazumi vezano za projekat 2o15 godine.
                  Maurico Arivabene je rekao da donosi svoje iskustvo, i da zna kako da motivise ljude, i izvuce najbolje iz njih. Takodje on smatra, da je video dosta volje da se stvari poprave, i da ce on ljudima da daje svoje poverenje i da usmerava tim.
                  Arivabene postavlja minimalan cilj, da se osvoje dva Gran prija.
                  Predsednik Markione sa svoje strane garantuje vanredne napore, i daje punu podrsku, jer je vazno da Scuderiaja neprestano raste.
                  Izvor:Ferari news

Comment

• Free Cover Photos

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Ferrari team principal Maurizio Arrivabene has given some insight into how he intends to keep Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen happy this year.
                        Arrivabene took over as Ferrari boss last year, marking a new era as Vettel joined from Red Bull and major changes were made to the engineering team. Both drivers have commented on the positive atmosphere at Ferrari this year and Arrivabene has underlined the importance of keeping both Vettel and Raikkonen happy.
                        "Seb of course was happy [in Australia] because his dream came true; to get the podium with Ferrari is something that is really special for a Formula One driver," Arrivabene said. "Concerning Kimi, I was going straight away to talk with him and what you need to do with a driver is to understand and keep him up. Otherwise, if you just celebrate with one and ignore the other it doesn't work.
                        "The two guys are working very well together and my job is to keep the right balance and to make Kimi confident. I repeat to him many times, 'Kimi, you are like a hammer, you were pushing like hell and your timing was good' and this is what I am convinced [by]. But we need two drivers scoring constructors' points not one and Kimi can do his job properly."
                        Arrivabene said Ferrari was initially looking just to beat Williams and Red Bull, but after Vettel finished as best of the rest behind the Mercedes in Australia it is now focusing its attention on catching the reigning champions.
                        "Our goal was looking forward to Williams and Red Bull and now we need to be a bit more convinced about ourselves to reduce the gap to the guys with Mercedes cars.
                        "It's just a question to continue like this with the right methodology. [We need to] work and respect the programme without panicking and keeping up the spirit of the team."

Read more at http://en.espnf1.com/ferrari/motorsp...bs2WBwvphbk.99
                        ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
                        I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

• Koliko svih ovih godina nisam volela sam pomen imena Fetel toliko mi je sreće doneo ovom pobedom

Jako, jako lepo je bilo videti boje Ferarija na najvišem postolju i napokon se nadam da se Ferari polako vraća na vrh gde mu je i mesto. Kimi takođe solidan ali mora to još bolje od njega. U svakom slučaju, Skuderija mora već jednom da počne da melje kao nekada <3

I da, pobeda posvećena najvećem - MSC!

"It's not a good idea to look at Tommy Shelby the wrong way..."

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• ,,MO8, nemoj da se salis sa zivotom, zna se raspored: basket, F1, Nole, pa sve ostalo... Dakle No1e>skola... Na izvrsavanje!"

"Cekamo sutra da se ozvanici Kimster i mogla bi da krene lagana dominacija plus kada bi i Ross dosao....ludilo :)
                              I eto nama novog paketa u Ferari: Allison + Raikkonen + Slade + MarkedOne8 :D mozda jedino da je zvucniji transfer Bejla od ovog naseg novog :biggrin:"

sigpic

Comment

• Radili su obojica prošle godine, ali Kimi je zbog svog stila tek sa svojim inputom mogao da dobije vozilo kakvo mu odgovara... Što je dobro, jer može on još, iako mi ponekad deluje odlutalo. Dokazaće da grešim, siguran sam...

Comment

Working...
                                X