Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da si dao neki hint u kojoj je eri igrao mozda bih i pogodio ovako, bas tesko.

Spoiler
    Sampras

Comment

• Realno, ja sam znala da ima pozitivan h2h sa Fedom i Nadalom, nisam znala kakav mu je h2h sa Djokovicem i Marejem.

a za pitanje
      Spoiler
      Borg?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• pa Gulbis

Comment

• Nema trik pitanja. Minimalno 10 finala se mora odigrati

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
            pa Gulbis
            onda mozemo i Stakhovskog da racunamo

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kao sto je Dino lepo napisao min 10 finala. Ovaj shminka uvek gleda samo neke precice i mutljavine, cuvaj se ti Dino njega na teniskim terenima.

Inace nije nijedan kojeg ste naveli. Cekam jos malo pa dajem neki hint
              It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• nije valjda

Spoiler
                Nadal

a btw. idemo shminka

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• B92: Delpo blizu povratka na teren http://www.b92.net/sport/tenis/vesti...&nav_id=875745

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Jel tacno ovo sto je Bojana dala? Sve kontam da nije neki giga poznati teniser pa zbog toga ne znam sta da napisem

EDTI: Bojana, znaci ti ne navijas za underdog-ove u tenisu
                    Last edited by DinoFC; 12-07-14, 13:14.

Comment

• zna li neko da li je fognini uz onih 100k kazne dobio jos neku uslovnu kaznu, ne mogu se sjetiti a mislim da jeste
                      moglo bi se to danas prekrsiti
                      KK PARTIZAN, Boston Celtics, ATLETICO DE MADRID

Comment

• Ma kakav Nadal, Djokovic je brutalno snizio taj procenat

Ali Nadalov je kolega u neku ruku se moze reci

Comment

• da nije
                          Spoiler
                          Viljas

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• njet

Comment

• Spoiler
                              Muster

Comment

• Ubo Dino opet

Comment

Working...
                                X