Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mozda je nesto izgubljeno u prevodu, nesto mi je to previse dugo za stomacne probleme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Pa ko zna kakvi su ti problemi
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/ten...bin-soderling/

Soderling se možda i vrati...

Comment

• This is major news for the future of Wimbledon. The All England Club has rejected a new lease for the golf club next to Wimbledon as they're seeking to redevelop it, so Wimbledon could indeed get another show court.

This is a vision of what might be the future of Wimbledon, the world’s greatest tennis tournament which starts tomorrow.

The Mail on Sunday can reveal that the All England Lawn Tennis Club is planning a multi-million-pound expansion on to the golf course that borders its famous courts.

It has been confirmed that the new Wimbledon will incorporate a venue to stage the qualifying tournament for the showpiece Grand Slam event – these matches are currently played in nearby Roehampton.

Now speculation is mounting that in years to come it will feature a spectacular new show court, a hotel and even a statue of current men’s champion Andy Murray.

In an exclusive interview with this newspaper, All England Club chairman Philip Brook revealed the club will expand on to land currently leased out to the neighbouring Wimbledon Park Golf Club.

The All England Club bought the freehold of the golf club from Merton Council for £5.2 million in 1993.
          http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-Ant-Dec.html

Court One will be getting a retractable roof in the future (illustrated by the concept below), whilst the image also shows the existing golf course that the All England Club plans to redevelop:

Comment

• http://live-tennis.eu/

Nova lista Svidja mi se Raonic na 6. mestu, sve blizi top 5
            link

Comment

• Marej pod hitno da uradi nesto da se do US-opena vrati u prvih 8 inace je ugasio ...
              sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
              Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• jes' vala, samo će da bude mina u žrebu..
                Originally posted by gokara
                Valjda ćemo dočekati dan da kloniraju Federera pa da možemo da ne gasimo televizore kad igraju svi koji nisu Federer i uživamo u meču Federer-Federer.

Comment

• Je l' to Delpo prijavio Toronto?
                  link

Comment

• The US Open has a long tradition of marrying history with innovation, naming its facility for Billie Jean King and its showpiece stadium for Arthur Ashe all while breaking new ground in tennis with equal prize money, night tennis, blue courts and instant replay.

The US Open’s latest endeavor is its grandest yet: a sweeping transformation of the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center that will create a new Louis Armstrong Stadium, a new Grandstand, wider walkways and improved traffic flow around the grounds and a retractable roof over Arthur Ashe Stadium.

Taken as a whole, the plan will remake the 132-year-old tournament, revitalizing its appearance and enhancing its standing as one of the great sports and entertainment spectaculars in the world.

“This transformation will make the US Open more accessible to more fans, creating a spectacular facility that will mirror the energy and excitement of New York and provide an enhanced player and fan experience,” USTA Chairman, President and CEO Dave Haggerty said during a press conference Thursday to announce the plans. “When all the pieces are in place, the National Tennis Center will be among the most fan-friendly, technologically advanced facilities in the world of sports – a leader for the 21st century and beyond.”

The total cost for the transformation is estimated at $550 million, including for the retractable roof, which is estimated in excess of $100 million. As it has done in the past, the USTA will self-finance the entire cost of the improvements through a combination of bonds and USTA revenue generation; no public funds will be utilized.

The retractable roof is being designed by ROSSETTI, the designer and architect of Arthur Ashe Stadium, and the USTA has hired Hunt Construction Group to build the retractable roof structure. As designed, the retractable roof will be constructed of flexible, translucent PTFE fabric stretched over a steel frame that will be supported by eight steel columns surrounding Arthur Ashe Stadium.

In addition to the roof over Arthur Ashe Stadium, the key pieces of the transformation are building a new Louis Armstrong Stadium in its current location; razing the current Grandstand and shifting its location from the northeast corner to the southwest corner of the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center to better distribute fan traffic throughout the facility; and moving some of the field courts farther to the south in order to create a wider pedestrian walkway that will connect the new Grandstand to Court 17, which is located in the southeast corner of the grounds.

Construction will begin at the conclusion of the 2013 US Open, with the completion of the retractable roof for Arthur Ashe Stadium scheduled for August 2017 and the goal for the overall completion of the project slated for 2018. Once the transformation is complete, the grounds will be able to accommodate an additional 10,000 people per day, increasing overall annual attendance by approximately 100,000 and providing an economic boost to the local community.

“We have an aggressive construction agenda for the entire National Tennis Center, with a new Grandstand Court built in time for the 2015 US Open, a new retractable roof over Arthur Ashe Stadium by 2017 and a new Louis Armstrong Stadium opening for the 2018 US Open,” said Gordon Smith, USTA Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer. “We recognize there are many known, and certainly many unknown, hurdles we will have to confront to meet this schedule. We are ready for the challenge and hope we can achieve it.”

Comment

• Comment

• http://www.atpworldtour.com/Performa...reer-List.aspx

Prvo mesto

jes mali uzorak ali nije mala stvar ( naravno sve je ovo pod uslovom da je verovati ATP-u )
                        It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Jimmy-...colo19018.html
                          Zna covjek
                          OVAKO

Comment

• Kol'ko zna toliko i prica ;)

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Jer kada je No.1 tada njegova strast i emocije dolaze do izrazaja, a kada mu pored imena stoji No.2 ili No.3 onda ne toliko

A sto je najtuznije lik losije igra (tako pokazuju rezultati ) kada je No.1 i losiji je od ove dvojice na toj poziciji.

Jebes mi mater, stvarno i ja pocinjem da mislim da su teniseri medju glupljim sportistima
                              It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• ja mislim da nije u pitanju inteligencija nego ego, Role je vec oborio neke Konorsove rekorde, a mozda je i Djokovic, najverovatnije se Konors oseca ugrozeno i onda lupa gluposti
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X