• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nedostajat ce nam ovaj veliki znalac

Comment

• Culi da nije imao uspeha za najdasu,pa ga namah pozvali za captain
      sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• Originally posted by Petra View Post
        Culi da nije imao uspeha za najdasu,pa ga namah pozvali za captain
        citaj

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
          citaj
          evo odmah
          sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• Najlepša ovog foruma odustala od AO, zbog povrede.
            Last edited by shminka; 21-12-13, 17:59. Reason: ne trebaju ti navodnici ;)
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
              "Najlepša" ovog foruma odustala od AO, zbog povrede.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                Najlepša ovog foruma odustala od AO, zbog povrede.
                Zagucala se nakon sto je osvojila najvecu titulu u karijeri i na putu do WCa iskrenula nogu

Comment

• Highlights ovog meča treba da se nađe ovdje, jer je ovo bila teška teniska lekcija iz svih segmenata igre.

Spoiler
                  “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                    Zagucala se nakon sto je osvojila najvecu titulu u karijeri i na putu do WCa iskrenula nogu
                    Sto znaci da je Ani ucinjena usluga kad je ispala u polufinalu
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• Aninoj karijeri ni #trojica pomoci ne mogu, šetnja do prve ozbiljne protivnice i onda ispadanje...bas kao i na izboru za najljepsu

Comment

• Kirilenko je odustala pre 10 dana

Ovo je prava stvar za ovu temu, ''biografija'' Rodzera Federera u 25 recenica http://www.sportklub.rs/rodzer-feder...odernog-sporta

Na sajtu se izgleda toliko pise o tenisu da to ni dokoni forum ne moze da isprati
                        Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Jednom i ja da naletim na neki normalan tekst na ovom sajtu. Meni je bio zanimljiv. U pricipu nista novo, Ameri k'o Ameri, ali dosta dobro stavljeno u neku perspektivu
                          http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...an-of-the-year
                          It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Pre 10 dana nije ništa objavila na svom profilu, ali danas jeste. No, razumljivo valjda, slavila je puno..

Maria Kirilenko ‏@mkirilenko 20 Dec
                            My #adidas #stellaMcCartney #barricade #australian open dress. Unfor I skip this tournament because of my injury.
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• CW ima insajderske informacije, slavio je sa njom
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

• I Petrova se povukla sa AO.

Comment

Working...
                                X