Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koliko vidim isti je autor kao i prosli put, izvesni D. Nikolic, ocigledno da je u pitanju ekspert redakcije za ATP listu

Ajde da napravis kiks, previdis, zbunis se, imas pogresne informacije, omakne se... Mogu da razumem da se pogresi, zivi smo ljudi, ali ovo sto on radi iz nedelje u nedelju je cist diletantizam i jedina ispravna sankcija bila bi momentalni otkaz i dozivotna zabrana bavljenja novinarskom profesijom.
    Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• I b92 je napravio gresku, ali posle komentara ljudi su prepravili clanak, mislim u roku od 1-2h, ali ovi su neverovatni
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Mozda lik zna nesto sto mi ne znamo, ima izvore bliske ATPu

Comment

• Prosli put je tupio kako se nakon Pariza moze desiti da Novak i Nadal imaju isti broj poena, covek sve lepo i precizno izracunao, ali se u medjuvremenu pojavilo novih 150 poena na Nadalovom kontu ( za koje verujem da pojma nema kako su se stvorili ) totalno mu razbivsi koncept, pa je morao da pravi novu kalkulaciju
          Last edited by Navras 16950; 28-10-13, 13:32.

Comment

• Vispren je to i blicavi autorski tekst osnovano validan iz percepcije konzumenata SF-a osobito epske fantastike. Pleni upućenost autora u materiju i njegovo vično rukovanje spravom pod nazivom računaljka.
            sigpic

Comment

• Negde sam procitao (ne secam se gde) da Nole i Jelena cekaju bebu?
              link

Comment

• B92 ponovo lupio glupost

http://www.b92.net/sport/tenis/maste...&nav_id=770834

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                  Pocinje pohod, ali od sledece godine

Comment

• To se zove kolegijalnost. Nece da ostave ove iz Blica na vetrometini kao usamljene i ekskluzivne predstavnike idiotizma vec se solidarisu sa njima po principu niste valjda mislili da smo mi manji idioti od njih.

Comment

• To su objavile i sve novinske agencije, a one bar ne bi smjele da lupaju gluposti. BETA, MINA, TANJUG i sl.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Cenim da ih ovo buni

Comment

• Konačno shvatiše!!!
                          Aleluja!
                          sigpic

Comment

• ali i pre 2 nedelje je izgledalo da su shvatili, pa su ponovo pisali gluposti

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• 'We don’t know what is true, what is not true,' said Tsonga. 'Personally I just don’t know who I believe anymore. Everybody is lying, even the institutions. I don’t know if it is true but this is the feeling I have.
                              'Those who are testing us I feel are not always saying the truth, so with all these things we don’t even know where the truth lies.'

Everyone lies about drugs, blasts Tsonga after Cilic claims anti-doping authorities made mistake
                              Last edited by miloolja; 29-10-13, 11:00.
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Jelena Jankovic questions Serena's sportsmanship

Comment

Working...
                                X