X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murray unsure about 2014 Australian Open
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Nenad i Nestor ponovo zajedno sledeće sezone!

Kanadski teniser saopštio je ovu informaciju na turniru u Beču.

„Igraću sledeće sezone sa Zimonjićem", rekao je Kanađanin i dodao:

"Videćemo kako će ići. U dublovima ništa nije za stalno, ali obojica smo se složili da bi bila velika nepravda da više nikada ne igramo zajedno s obzirom na rezultate koje smo imali tokom trogodišnje saradnje. Obojica želimo da vidimo da li još uvek posedujemo magiju“, rekao je Nestor kanadskim medijima.
      http://www.b92.net/sport/tenis/vesti...&nav_id=768115
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Nestor ocigledno nikad ne misli u penziju ici

Comment

• Bankrotirali

http://www.b92.net/sport/tenis/vesti...&nav_id=768009
          sigpic

Comment

• Lepo ce biti ponovo videti Zikija i Nestora u akciji .. Valjda nece to biti samo jedan turnir.

Delovao mi je Zilijen kao dobar partner Zikiju, ali izgleda da i to nece trajati ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
              Treba cuti i drugu stranu sta ima da kaze ne samo ovi iz opstine

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                Femili sport: Neistine Starog grada
                sigpic

Comment

• Opstina laze.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Nisu cista posla ni kod jednih ni kod drugih ;)
                    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                    You're a master of karate and friendship
                    For everyone

Comment

• http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/t...5187--ten.html

Tipson otkazao Pariz, nada se da ce biti spreman za DC

Comment

• Cilic igra Pariz

Croat tennis player Marin Cilic has his 9-month ban for testing positive for nikethamide cut to 4 months by Court of Arbitration for Sport
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• A Viktor nista

Comment

• Ne samo da ce moci da igra Pariz, nego ce dobiti nazas i poene

Ispada da je bolje da je Viktor rekao da se dopingovao, sad bi mu vec prosao ban
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

• Ovo nije normalno vise

Comment

• Stvarno su cudne te dvije situacije i pokusavam da gledam i svakog ugla i opet ne mogu da shvatim kako na to gledaju nadlezni organi.
                                Razumijem da se izbjegavanje doping kontrole treba kazniti bez obzira na razlog ali opet ne vidim logiku da se kaznjava vise u odnosu na pravi doping

Comment

Working...
                                X