This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocekivano

Nadal said that he will think about playing Indian Wells/Miami. It's more about the knee than addapting to another surface(hard).
    sigpic

Comment

• http://m.live-tennis.com/category/Fe...-201302180019/

Sjajna prica Dzosa Godala o tome koliko je krvav dinar igracima oko 300. pozicije
      Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Od kad se u sportu sve vrti oko para i sponzora tako je i nece biti bolje, moze samo losije... Niko nema interesa da finansira ove oko 300. mjesta, osim ako su mladi i veliki potencijali...

Comment

• Ti potencijali mu i jesu problem, samo sto ne kaze da dzabe bacaju pare jer jos 5 ili 6 godina nista nece postici

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
            Ocekivano
            Ma nece on "silaziti" sa sljake, njemu su glavni cilj RG i tri mastersa na sljaci ove godine. Tako da mu se ne isplati da pravi presek sa betonom na IW i M .....
            Ja bih voleo da igra na makar jednom od ta dva turnira, ali tesko ....
            sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
            Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Mene samo zanima kakvi su mu planovi nakon Wimbldona? Da li ce sezonu zavrsiti u Umagu recimo ili ce odigrati nesto na HC-u ipak? Neigranje IW-a i Majamija, po mom misljenju, je svesno izbegavanje eventualnog susreta sa najvecim rivalima pre sljake. Sta ce biti dalje cenim da u velikoj meri zavisi od rezultata koje ostvari na njemu omiljenoj podlozi.
              Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• Kanadski teniser Pierre-Ludovic Duclos uhapsen zbog pedofilije...

Quebec’s highest-ranked male professional tennis player is facing five charges for allegedly soliciting sex from a 13-year-old girl in Florida.

Pierre-Ludovic Duclos, 27, was arrested Thursday during an elaborate sting by police and now faces the charges in Bradenton, Fla.

Police say Duclos allegedly texted lewd photos of himself to the girl.

Police in Manatee County said they called him and set up a meeting with a detective posing as the girl.

Duclos, described in a police affidavit as a “self-employed tennis pro,” was subsequently arrested.

He is charged with using a computer to solicit a child to commit sexual acts; enticing a child; lewd and lascivious battery; transmission of material harmful to minors; and travelling to meet a minor after using a computer to lure a child.

Manatee County Sheriff spokesman Dave Bristow said Duclos was expected to make a first appearance before a judge on Friday.

He remains in custody and it will be up to a judge to determine whether he qualifies for bail.

The solicitation allegedly began on a tennis court two weeks ago, with Duclos offering to coach the girl.

“The defendant was made aware the victim was only thirteen years of age and a middle school student,” says the police report.

“The victim’s mother called the defendant and discussed lessons.”

That’s when Duclos and his alleged victim began text-messaging each other. Police say he asked the girl about “hooking up” and that the conversation became increasingly graphic.

Bristow said a friend of the girl reported the incident to her own mother, who in turn called police, which triggered the investigation.

“At that time, we initiated a conversation with the defendant, ’we’ being a detective posing as the 13-year-old,” Bristow said.

The conversation allegedly turned sexual again, so police set up a meeting at a coffee shop where detectives were waiting for him on Thursday, Bristow said.

Duclos is a Quebec City native who is currently 610th in the ATP tour rankings. That makes him Quebec’s top-ranked male tennis player.

His last noted tennis event was a challenger in Rio de Janeiro in October 2012. His highest ever ranking was 229th.

According to his biography on the ATP website, Duclos speaks five languages, started playing tennis at age 10 and is nicknamed “Duke.”

A spokesman for Tennis Canada said Friday the arrest came as a shock.

Louis-Philippe Dorais said Duclos hasn’t represented Canada on the international stage and never really burst onto the scene to the point where he would have been a household name.

The federation had actually lost track of him in recent years, he added.

“Obviously it’s very disappointing anytime you read something like that,” Dorais said.

“At this point we don’t know the whole story, all the facts. It’s tough for us to comment further than this.”

Comment

• Ocekivano, Nadal propusta i IW i Majami:

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...d-miami-report
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Bice cudo ako Novak i Andy ne stiguno do oba finala, cudo.
                    sigpic

Comment

• U velikoj konkurenciji sve je moguce!!

Za Majami sam znao odavno a ne treba mu ni ovaj prvi, nek odmara do Monte Karla

sigpic

Comment

• e sad ko ce Nadala izvuci u 1/4 nadam se da nece Novak

realno nek ga uvale fereru da ne kvare tenis

Comment

• nadam se da ce se zaista i vratiti

@MardyFish: For those of you wondering when I'm going to play again... Indian Wells will be my first one back.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Car
                            Former Delray Beach champion Ernest Gulbis tells the Sun Sentinel that there are players ranked inside the top 100 who aren’t very good.
                            “I was really getting pissed to see who's in the top 100,'' the 24-year-old Gulbis said. "There are some guys who I don't know who they are. Some guys, I'm sorry, with respect — they can't play tennis."

Izgleda da je resio da se ove godine nesto ozbiljnije posveti tenisu, ako mu je verovati
                            Gulbis, who has been said by some to have top 10 potential, hired coach Gunther Berezniki last summer and said that he is in better shape and ready to fulfill his potential.
                            "This is the first year I really want to do this,'' Gulbis said. "I'm starting to enjoy tennis much more. Before I didn't like it, honestly. I had a couple of good wins and enjoyed it. Then I went on the wrong path and was doing wrong stuff for my game. Now, I want to play maybe five more years and do the best I can. My goal is to really win something big.”
                            http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2013/.../#.US0P-aKa6IU
                            Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• Nek mu je sa srećom onda

Comment

• Otprilike, novac dosadi... Koliko god zvucalo apsurdno. Svako voli izazov...

Comment

Working...
                                X