Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaske za koks dva i po mjeseca, Marija nije smjela da bude kaznjena vise od 15 dana onda.
    sigpic

Comment

• Najjače je kada se nečija greška / propust opravdava tuđom...
      Neki od vas su kao Kalimero
      Nepravda pa to ti je
      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
        Najjače je kada se nečija greška / propust opravdava tuđom...
        Neki od vas su kao Kalimero
        Nepravda pa to ti je
        E Maro, svaka ti cast za ovo
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrkela View Post
          Vidi Mashine armije a u Stuttgartu sam bio sam protiv Marije uzet ce Maša W u inat hejterima nema tko tamo da ju zaustavi, jest ce se jagode sa slagom u dalekom nam Sibiru, a mala Maša ce se na dodjeli našopat dozvoljenim američkim tabletama, onako, jer joj se može

Poslano sa mog SM-A520F koristeći Tapatalk
          Vec se prica da nece dobiti WC ni za WB tako da hejteri mogu da uzivaju.

Comment

• Ovde se ipak radi o koksu i obicnom leku koji odjednom postaje zabranjen. Kazem lepo, bolje da je smrkala koks pred svaki mec, dobila bi do pola godine. To jest, ne bi, fali joj dobar pasos, jbg
            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
            You're a master of karate and friendship
            For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
              Ovde se ipak radi o koksu i obicnom leku koji odjednom postaje zabranjen. Kazem lepo, bolje da je smrkala koks pred svaki mec, dobila bi do pola godine. To jest, ne bi, fali joj dobar pasos, jbg
              Malo procitaj koliko je taj lek "obican"

• It is manufactured in Latvia and only distributed in Baltic countries and Russia. It is not approved by the Food and Drug Administration for use in the United States and is not authorised in the rest of Europe.

• It increases blood flow, which improves exercise capacity in athletes.

• Wada found “evidence of its use by athletes with the intention of enhancing performance” by virtue of carrying more oxygen to muscle tissue.

• The decision to add meldonium to the banned list was approved on 16 September 2015, and it came into effect on 1 January 2016. Wada had spent the previous year monitoring the drug before adding it to the banned list.

• The standard ban under the World Anti-Doping Code is four years.

• A memo was sent out to athletes by Russia’s anti-doping agency last September informing them of the decision to ban its use.

• Sharapova claimed she had been taking the drug for 10 years because of a magnesium deficiency and family history of diabetes.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Do juce bio okej
                Nek joj oduzmu sve titule
                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                For everyone

Comment

• Prva i kljucna stavka. Tu je kraj svake dalje price. Tako su ih i sa OI izbacili.

It is manufactured in Latvia and only distributed in Baltic countries and Russia. It is not approved by the Food and Drug Administration for use in the United States and is not authorised in the rest of Europe.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ne, ovo je kljucno

A memo was sent out to athletes by Russia’s anti-doping agency last September informing them of the decision to ban its use.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Memo poslali u septembru, a lijek dozvolili do januara pa oni su presmijesni
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                        Memo poslali u septembru, a lijek dozvolili do januara pa oni su presmijesni
                        Logično. Zato što mu je potrebno neko vreme nakon prestanka uzimanja da iščezne iz tela. Proizvođač je rekao da je taj period od 2-3 meseca.
                        Zato su odlučili da daju rok od tri meseca. Prelistaj ima na netu.
                        Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                        Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                        "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Kako to sad? Pa ako ga je uzela u decembru kad je bio dozvoljen onda je moguce da joj je bio u tijelu jos 2-3 mjeseca, mozda ga uopste nije uzimala prosle godine ali joj je ostao u organizmu do marta kad je i kaznjena

Vrlo je moguce da ga je posljednji put uzela cekajuci novu godinu.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Nece se valjda W brukati kao RG smecari
                            Mada nista ne bi trebalo da cudi danas
                            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                            For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                              Memo poslali u septembru, a lijek dozvolili do januara pa oni su presmijesni
                              Da to je ta fora: "Samo da znate provalili smo da nije legalan, ali cemo ga tako nelegalnog dozvoliti za upotrebu do januara sledece godine. Cisto da vam damo vremena da se presaltate na nesto zanimljivije."
                              Strasno, smesno, jadno.
                              sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                              Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Pa sigurno moze po koncentraciji leka da se provali da li je uzela pre 3 meseca, pre 3 nedelje ili juce

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X