Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meni se čini da od trenutka kada napuni 30 godina uz ostale uslove koje je Bojana napisala , igrač može propuštati turnire bez lekarskog opravdanja
    Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
    Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
    "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Nije, ipak je Sara u pravu, 31 godina

1) 600 matches (as of 1 January of the commitment year);
      2) 12 years of service;
      3) 31 years of age (as of 1 January of the commitment year).
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Uvijek moze da ti od prijatelja, luda mama, napise ispricnicu, za jedan dan(turnir), ne mora bas da bude od doktora

Comment

• Delovalo je da Endi treba da bude samo prosecan da bi bio prvi do bar US Opena. Medjutim, on je u poslednje vreme toliko ocajan da mu je i prva pozicija posle WImbledona pod znakom pitanja.

Evo je trenutna race lista posle WImbledona:
          1) Murray: 6670
          2) Nadal: 5115
          3) Djokovic: 4765
          4) Wawrinka: 4600
          5) Federer: 4045
          Ako Nadal ocisti sve na sljaci, a Endi ne bude bio dobar, vrlo verovatno da ce Nadal biti prvi posle WImbledona, a ako se to desi bice prvi jos godinu dana verujem. I to bi bio prvi sa samo 8000 poena mozda. Tako da mislim da je vreme za mnoge koji ne vole Nadala da navijaju za Endija.

Comment

• pravila za turnir u Milanu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Kakva je ovo glupost, sramota. Ili nek se igra kako treba ili nikako. Kakav su sami mogli turnir dobiti koji bi svi pratili zbog klinaca a oni naprave egzibiciju, ako su pametni svi ce izmislit ozljede.

Poslano sa mog SM-A520F koristeći Tapatalk

Comment

• Hahaha, pa daj nek igraju na ledu onda
                1. Andrey Rublev
                2. Thanasi Kokkinakis
                3. Alexander Zverev
                4. Ernesto Escobedo

Renesansa tenisa u 2016 godini.

Comment

• Ben Rothenberg‏

Breaking: NO wild card for Maria Sharapova in Paris at Roland Garros, not even qualifying. Wow.

"There can be a wild card for return from injuries; there cannot be a wild card for return from doping." -FFT's Giudicelli on Sharapova.
                  "She might be very disappointed, but it's my responsibility to protect the game, and game played without any doubts of results" -Giudicielli
                  Last edited by miloolja; 16-05-17, 19:17.
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Juan Monaco u penziji

Poslano sa mog SM-A520F koristeći Tapatalk

Comment

• Pisala Bojana o tome još juče
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Ni WC za Sarapovu, cuveno suvereni Francuzi, hrabrost i nezavisnost im je vrlina !!!

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Ali ova kretenska rečenica "but it's my responsibility to protect the game, and game played without any doubts of results"..neverovatno!!!!
                          Pa kako onda ona igra uopšte? I kako sme da igra?
                          Svašta, bezobrazno krajnje, a na kraju aman kaznili je, odlsužila svoje i šta sad...
                          Nego se ove žene digle protiv nje... mehhh
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sramotno. Treba im oduzeti Slem i dati nekoj drugoj zemlji pravo da organizuje.
                            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                            You're a master of karate and friendship
                            For everyone

Comment

• Sve što se dešava oko Šarapove samo njoj ide u prilog, razlog više da ih počisti u skoroj budućnosti, proradiće inat.

Comment

• Ko koga ovde soproštenjem.... Sprdaju se francuski moćnici a i šire

Ben Rothenberg‏

Interesting tidbit: hearing WTA tournament in Strasbourg, which is FFT owned, had offered Maria Sharapova a wild card, with FFT's blessing
                                Last edited by miloolja; 16-05-17, 19:23.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X